Bored Tomcat LF submissive girls (open to switching)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Bored Tomcat LF submissive girls (open to switching)

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm

I do oral vore, nonfatal being almost mandatory, willing or unwilling (preferably willing). I also occasionally do unbirth, if I'm in the mood for switching.

Do not whine if I refuse to digest your character, unless it's a black comedy RP. You will have a VERY difficult time getting me to do an RP With digestion.

I only roleplay scenarios where the pred is an anthro or animal. No humans, demis, kemos, or nagas as preds, only as prey.

I can and I do switch, but I prefer being predatory and dominant.

I prefer to RP with those who are females IRL, but I occasionally make exceptions.

I only do m/f when it comes to romance or sex. I do not RP with herm or transgender themes.

I really like RPs where the girl ends up pregnant after sex.

I do have female characters. I rarely RP as them.

I will allow you to RP as my character(s) if you ask me really nicely.

I'm really open to prevore sex.

I am highly adaptable, and I can go as far as to create new characters on the fly or RP in my partner's preferred format (paragraph or script)

I only do macro/micro. Stretchy vore is fucking disgusting in my opinion. Sorry.

Scenarios that catch my interest are ones like:
cat vs mouse,
dragon vs damsel,
frog vs fairies/bug girls,
dominant male anthros X submissive female humans,
giant pet vs tiny owner

though I'm very open to other ideas.

I do not RP fandoms, save for Red Dawn, Homefront, or the Youtube Poop multiverse, and if I do the first two, they will be SFW, and not vore related. Though I will be willing to break my other rules for a YTP themed RP.

Note me if interested.

Last bumped by delet609hw6bn3296 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!