Female prey/switch looking for Fallout scenarios!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey/switch looking for Fallout scenarios!

Postby Maeve » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi there! I'm brand new to this community, and fairly new to roleplaying - and if that doesn't scare you, neither should I.

I'm hoping to find a partner for Fallout vore scenes, any game, any characters, I literally don't care I love it all. Although after playing NukaWorld... If anyone wants to RP a pred Mason with me, I would be absolutely more than willing. Or unwilling, whatever works. :lol:

Considering my current experience I'm not very picky about specifics, and I'm pretty open to different kinks and such. The only hard no I can think of is underage characters. I tend to be submissive but think of myself as a switch, sub/dom or prey/pred.

Just PM me an idea and let's talk!
Maeve
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!