Stallion pred looking for cock vore fun

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Stallion pred looking for cock vore fun

Postby FormalGentleman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:51 am

Hello!~ Making a post here in search for rp partners and folk to chat with who share the mutual kinks I enjoy here.

Prefrences

Let me get this out of the way as soon as possible, sooner the better. If you fit with these okay, then we'll do well. I greatly stress that these are what I search for most and need in an rp.

Post length - This is a big one. I'm mainly looking for sessions that include effort in detail. I'm not asking for you to write a novel, but enough that there's devotion to your character's thoughts and feelings through out the coarse of the action happening, and juicy, jucy, detail. To put it bluntly, when I shoot a load all over your body, tell me how that feels. Tell me how much it makes you want more. When I'm slamming my cock into your ass, let me know how it feels as each powerful thrust pushes you more and more against the wall. Get creative here!

What I'm looking for - My main preference is female characters, but I'm alright with male characters too, I can just be picky. For male characters, I'm looking for either femboys or masculine characters. Also, I'm mainly looking for anthro characters specifically. Humans, maybe.

Discussion - Out of character, let us discuss it out first. Look over and tell me what interests you. What's got you really excited to want to message me for a possible rp session.

Exclusively Cock Vore - I must confess that sadly the only vore that really get's me excited is cock vore.

Character Bio

Samson Sua - A bodybuilding stallion fueled with determination and a high sexual appetite. Humble and persuasive.

Samson or just "Sam," is a kind and humble stallion who has the finer things in life. He hold's a strong physique that catches the eye of many around him. At his core, Sam is a stallion driven by lust and any person wanting to spend an evening with him has his heart running like an exercise routine.

Full profile and kinks - https://www.f-list.net/c/samson%20sua/#add

Brief list of kinks

For a quick look through, here's what I love~

Cock vore
Cum digestion
Cum disposal
Literally anything cum
Anthros
Equines
Anal sex - Giving
Degradation
Teasing prey
Master/Slave
Permavore

Where to play

I prefer role playing on either F-chat or on the chat here. Send a pm if you're interested at all, and thank you for your time.
FormalGentleman
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!