Femboy/Male Prey seeking Giantess Partners for Mouthplay fun

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Femboy/Male Prey seeking Giantess Partners for Mouthplay fun

Postby LewdAndRude » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:55 am

I've been roleplaying long enough now and I think I'm starting to understand how my moods work and shift, and along the way I've really met a large amount of awesome people and partners, but if you're in the mood for someone fun and possibly for something longterm too, Im your guy.

I haven't played with many mouthplay-focused characters, since I feel like they are much rarer compared to what you normally see around here, but thats just made them all the more alluring to me. Its like something exotic that you're very much aching to experience~!

I try to offer something unique to all my partners to keep them interested and seperate myself from the masses. As for kinks, Im pretty much into everything you could imagine.

Loves:
Mouthplay
Sizeplay
Teasing Predators
Motherly / Mature Predators
Gentle play
Endo
Semi Detailed posts
Honesty between partners
Ageplay
Shota x Woman
Oral vore
Saliva
Kissing / Licking
Shrinking
New kinky ideas~
Willing
Unwilling turned willing

Unwilling
Willing turned unwilling
Rough play
Hard vore
Digestion
Femboy / Male partners (only if the character is a furry)
Other types of vore: Unbirth, Anal, Breast etc.
Starting off as a tiny
Pet / Master play
Feet
Worshiping
Submissiveness

Dislikes:
Hardly anything, but let me know what your kinks are first <3

Im very much in the mood for all kinds of roleplays. But at the moment I am really craving a specific scene. For those who love using their mouth, perhaps a scene where we both start off at the same size, but you can control my size using your mouth. Kissing / Licking and tasting shrinks me, so each time you come in for a kiss, you'd find a smaller partner. The shrinking can be as fast or as slow as you like, until eventually I become snack sized~

After all is said I still accept partners for same size things, Id just prefer being at least a little smaller than your character~ Size is negotiable for sure though <3

Thanks for reading this far <3 Send me a PM on aryion for my details on discord and we can work out where we would love to rp~ Cya

Last bumped by LewdAndRude on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:55 am.
LewdAndRude
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!