[Closed]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

[Closed]

Postby Cryo » Sun May 15, 2022 3:26 pm

Looking to feed a nerdy, short, shy rabbit girl to someone! She’s fascinated by preds, has been around them her whole life, and loves any gender of pred (though she’s mostly in love with girls, any pred is welcome to gulp her! If you’re make, I would prefer you be anthro, however.) Definitely a bun that would be easy to use, abuse, gulp, and churn.

Generally laid back, with an interest in casual vore, mean/bully preds, long and cruel digestion or semi-permant to permanent endosoma, and significant size difference pairings. I also prefer preds with either very tight, almost latex-like guts, or fat preds that hardly show any bulges at all. Shoot me your ideas! I value compatible partners over fitting into a specific scene and being over with it — I have found partners that I have made really amazing friends with, and would much rather have that than have one amazing scene and never speak to you again. Come talk to me!

Must-Have Requirements:
- 18+
- Literate, with few spelling and/or grammatical errors
- Verbose

More General Interests — Tell me if you like these things also!:
- Anthro
- Size Difference
- Small/shortstack preds
- Weight gain
- Soul play (ESPECIALLY permanent entrapment/tattooification)
- Endosoma
- Most vore variants (AV, CV, UB, etc.)
- Casual vore
- I generally play females and fembois and I’m gay as hell for anything cutesy. My sona, however, is a short rabbit fella named Oz who’s a bit of a gremlin and cuddlebug.

HARD NO’S:
- Scat
- Watersports
- Underage/Loli/Shota

Settings I Enjoy:
- Animal Crossing! (Always good fun)
- Standard fantasy setting such as Skyrim
- Paper Mario! (I LOVE Paper Mario, and think there’s a lot of room for toony vore and preds. Particularly interested in playing a shortstack version of a toadette or shygal, a bob-omb, or a boo (so round and stretchy!))
- Legend of Zelda! (I would LOVE playing a rito or zora in a setting like this. Let’s face it — birdies and mermaid babes are just hot. Would also like to try a twili, or even a deku scrub? They DO have those great snouts for snarfing peeps.)

Last bumped by Cryo on Sun May 15, 2022 3:26 pm.
Cryo
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!