Female prey LF Female, or Herm Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey LF Female, or Herm Pred

Postby LittleWaffles » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:22 am

I guess I can start by saying I don't really have any OCs, but I tend to play any role that seems more appropriate, or erotic depending on the situation~ I don't have any real problem with any of the more "gross" aspects of vore, so you can be as brutal, or I can be. If there's something specific you wish to try. I'm your gal~ Just let me know ahead of time what you want the scenario to be, and I'll gladly make a character that would suit your needs!

Loves
-Willing
-Unwilling
-Scatplay/Disposal
-Gruesome digestion
-Watersports
-Submission
-Torture
-Sex of all kinds
-Oral Vore
-Anal Vore
-Cock Vore
-Transformation
-Cruel/Casual preds
-Cooking either light, or until death
-Hardvore if cooked first

Hard no
-Underaged characters
-Diapers

I hope we get to RP soon! Feel free to add me (to your diet) on Discord! Waffles#4242

Last bumped by LittleWaffles on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:22 am.
LittleWaffles
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!