Hungry for Barefoot Shotas- seeking verbose M or F preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hungry for Barefoot Shotas- seeking verbose M or F preds

Postby Alightsnack » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:05 pm

Hello, I’m looking for verbose RP partners. I like being descriptive, so I write at least 1-3 paragraphs per post. Responses don’t have to have the same number of words as mine, but they should at least be one paragraph long. I don’t mind one or two spelling mistakes, but responses should be legible enough for me to understand them.

I typically play as the prey (underage shotas wearing pajamas). Stories involving helpless, barefoot shotas getting their feet eaten by monsters under the bed are my favorite types, but I’m open to other situations as well. Barefoot lolis can also be included. Preds must be either monsters (bed/closet/basement, etc.), animals (particularly dogs), or adult humans (male or female). Castration will almost always be a part of my RPs (usually, the monster will feast on the shota's genitals). If you’re interested, PM me.

Watersports
Castration
Oral/Hard Vore
Feet
Racism (Optional)
Playing as prey
Scat and Farts (Optional)

Dislikes:
Furries
Cock/ Anal Vore
Unbirthing

Last bumped by Alightsnack on Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:05 pm.
Alightsnack
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!