Dedicated Role Player (switch, seeking F and H partners) .

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Dedicated Role Player (switch, seeking F and H partners) .

Postby deaddanny » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:14 am

Updated March 26, 2017

I've been Roleplaying Daily for the last 84 days straight and feel like I have a solid process down. I'll play either Pred or Prey. I'm not picky about who I eat But I'm a little pickier about who eats me. Any human Demi-humans, most animals, most monsters They're all Fun.
My RP habits though far have me: Reading your post and writing 50-300 words back (that's about 1/2-to-4 paragraphs matching post length with your of course). I would also like to work out a brief outline setting and what's going to happen to whom before hand so we both know what to expect and know when we need to jump in. (an F-list is extremely helpful in this regard.)
Here is a list of kinks and preferences https://www.f-list.net/c/deaddanny
Anything marked Fave I'll say yes to RP about.

I'm looking for Female, Herm and fem boy partners are the moment.
(I'm also open to entirely kinky non-vore RPs)

I Prefer oral vore, unbirthing, tail vore, anal vore and cock vore in that order (other types of vore I haven't tried yet). Other forms of vore I only occasionally find enticing But I'd try tail vore.

Tandem RP (where we each play a pred/prey at the same time)
Multiple prey (eaten one or two at a time until there are none left if the herd)
Preds/Preys of all body-types. (I like to see some verity in my stable/diet)
Willing
Unwilling
F/F
H/H
H/F
F/H
Animal/F
M/F (as monster)
Animal/H
Monster/F
Monster/H
Demi-humans
Furries
Monster girls (I love playing amazons or blue oni)
Massaging
Sex (I'll RP just sex if you want)
Turnabout during dominance play (Sub-partner sexually overwhelms Dom so much that they switch roles)
Masturbation (pre/post/during Vore or any other time really)
Beastiality
Zoophillia
I'm a fan of Pred eats prey, then prey reforms as Pred species
Someone higher up in social hierarchy (Teacher, Boss, Mentor, Master)
Disposal
pre-vore Scat
AB/DL Material with an emphasis on DL (by itself if you want)
Diaper/Diaper Disposal
Bathroom control (as a means of degradation/humiliation)
Interesting details about your Preds (like orca girls finding girls that look wet and vulnerable irresistible.)

Willing to:
Degrade you at your request (Mostly I stick to playfully chiding and forced affection. So let me know specifically want you want to happen to you/me)
Maybe cooking if I like the scenario enough.

Dislikes in RP:
Child Prey (ages 0-15) (they're just not ripe yet)
Playing Human Males (I currently run a Male Troll I'm having fun with being the domineering type)
Hard Vore (You'd have to be a really good scenario)
Gore (Some scraps cuts from a struggle is fine but not permanent lasting harm)
torture
Scat play (I'm really only interested in disposal and bathroom control)

Most Kinks Are Negotiable
If you've read this far we can probably hammer something out.

Some characters I've played in the past:
Menodora aka Dory the Amazon

Aoko the blue oni girl

Meremilla the frog woman

Spellhorn the troll.

Want to do lists (non-comprehensive and constantly updating)
Spoiler: show
"Let's Start a Dungeon!" A set of monster girls (you and me) reopen a long closed dungeon. Now they need to work hard to attract adventures and all the money they bring with them. We'd start off "acquiring" some slave girls to help get the attention of the locals. We can use them for labor and entertainment before the first adventurers arrive.

Prey has been recently added to a large pool of Prey and must compete to not be/to be eaten.

You're a college student part of the advanced underworld anthropology class. Where you're selected to be the subject of the vore demonstration by the Blue Oni Professor.

Your village contracted the help of a local monster to help them with a problem. But when it came time to pay the village didn't have the money so you're given/taken as payment/collateral on the payment.

In a World where humans were recently conquered. On the outside things looks business as usual, but really humans are now just pets and cattle for their new masters.

Master/pet or Master/food scenarios where pets are acquired for food and pleaser with little if no rights.

You and two other girls are bought/legally abducted to be given to a set of Futa twins as a gift. The goal is for them to get as many of you pregnant as possible and the ones that don't get pregnant get eaten (by the means of your choosing)

Aquatic-mammal girl who finds her predatory urges too hard to control at the local pool/pool party/beach

Here are some things I'm done in the past
Princess is traded to a tribe of amazons only to find out that she belongs to a set of Futa twins and if she fails to meet amazon rite of passage rituals she may be eaten in the process.

Male Troll kidnaps girl of her village as collateral on the town's debt to him. This one was a slow burn romance with swallowing but no digestion those far.

A sexy romance set in DC comics where a pair of loves F/F meet and fall in love as a new villain goes around eating heroes and villain alike

Futa amazon buys Neko from a pet store for sex and food. Amazon falls in love and has children with Neko who happens to be a regular food source for her.

PM me whenever I'll answer any questions, clarify points and Hammer out details.

Last bumped by deaddanny on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:14 am.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!