Hate to Badger Ya! LF Furry/Human fun

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hate to Badger Ya! LF Furry/Human fun

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:15 am

Howdy! I've been on here awhile and have made some good friends, and I've had quite a few RPs, but I'm gonna be straightforward, something I'd like to do, that I always love, is human/furry relationships. I can be pred or prey, I'm skilled at both, but I would like to play with someone who mains as a human and is looking to explore the furry side of life. My current fursona is a badger, but for these situations I usually play the fennec as he's easier for people to get along with. but sometimes I play a grizzly bear. I've got plenty of furry friends and I RP with them all the time, but I'm looking for something more unusual.

So if you're a human who's curious as to what it's like to eat/be eaten by/have sex with a furry, send me a PM

Loves:

M/F
M/M
M/H
Oral Vore
Cock Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth
Cute relationships
Pet/Owner relationships
Micro/Macro
Sex

Hates:

Underage
Fart Sex (plz no)
Cooking
Excessive Gore
Diapers
Incest

If you have any questions about anything else please feel free to ask. But if I say no to something, that means no.

Last bumped by coffeyjohn15 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:15 am.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!