Big, Bouncy, Beefy, Black Bull Seeking Chums and Chow

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Big, Bouncy, Beefy, Black Bull Seeking Chums and Chow

Postby BigBlackBull » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 am

Why, Hello there! Takin’ a gander at me, I see. Well, it’s a damn fine pleasure to make your acquaintance! The name’s Angus, Angus T. Youngblood, but you can just call me Angus, if it suits ya! Heh, I’m new around these parts, and I’m lookin’ to find some chums, as well as cause a bit of mischief, if you’re catchin’ me drift :wink:!

Don’t worry, I’ll spare ya the details of my life, and such; I know you’re here for the nitty gritty. Well, as I said earlier, the name’s Angus, and I’m a, big, bouncy, beefy, black bull. I’m as stout as they come; built like a truck, I am, but I ain’t without me curves. I’ve got a good, round belly, powerful arms, with the fattest pair of thighs you’d ever lay eyes on, and an ass so thick, heavy, and wide, it could flatten a car until it was no thinner than a dime! And if you like what I’ve got at me backdoor, wait ‘til you see what I’m packin’ in the front! I swear, I’ve met trees who wish their trunks were as big as mine, and there ain’t a mountain in the world that has a pair of boulders bigger than the ones I have swingin’ between me legs!

I’m quite the sight, ain’t I? Yup, I’m a real eyeful, and you’ll get to see all of me, up close and personal, when it’s time for us to play. You see, I’m itchin’ to hunt me down some prey, for pleasure, of course. I’ve got a body that needs fillin’, and you’ll be perfect for the job! I’m especially focused on makin’ this big ol’ booty of mine even bigger, so you can expect a one way trip up my tail pipe. However, I may get powerfully hungry at times, so ya just might end up as a snack as well. And, if I feel like my boys in front aren’t gettin’ enough attention, you’ll be findin’ out there’s more than one way to get shafted!

Ah, it’s good bein’ a pred, but I’m prayin’ I’m not the only one. That’s why I’m puttin’ out the call for some fine, hungry fellows like myself. So don’t be shy. Come on by! Because the only thing more fun than one giant pred, is two giant preds! And the only thing more fun than two giant preds, is three giant preds! And the only thing more fun than three giant preds is…well, you get the picture. Just in case though, I made a list of a bunch of other things I find fun, and a few things I don’t.

Things I think are Fun
• Anal Vore
• Oral Vore
• Cock Vore
• Permanent Vore
• Sex
• Sweat/Pleasant Musk
• Predators
• Unwilling Prey
• Willing Prey
• Gas (belching, farting, etc.)
• Teasing/Humiliation
• Begging
• Fearful Prey
• Macro/Micro
• Size Difference
• Excessive Cum
• Kissing/Licking/Nibbling/Nuzzling
• Flirting
• Spanking
• Master/Slave Play
• Crushing
• Smothering
• Humans/Anthros
• Males/Females/Herms
• Skype Messenger

Things I don’t think are fun
• Hard Vore
• Breast Vore
• Tail Vore
• Scat
• Pee/Urination
• Unbirthing

That’s all I’ve got to say for now. If I caught ya eye, then feel free to say hi. I’ll be waitin’!
BigBlackBull
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!