Female looking to gurgle inside or gurgle someone

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female looking to gurgle inside or gurgle someone

Postby Fabrja13 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:51 am

Hi, I'm Jac

I'm a very tasty ebony babe, looking for a human that want's to vore me in any way. Pm me if you're interested in a tasty meal :-D :gulp:

Likes: Gas, digestion, scat, unwilling, sex before vore, all types of vore, masturbation during and after digestion, multiple prey.

Dislikes: Furries, giantess pred

I have lots of scenario ideas based in a world where vore is legal e.g. teachers punishing students with digestion. Reformation is possible, but is decided by pred.
My favourite characters to be eaten by are: Jessica Rabbit, Daphne, any overwatch female character.
My favourite types of people to be eaten by: Strippers/Prositutes, Teachers, Police officers, waiters/waitresses parents, siblings.

*Update*
It's come to my attention that my ADD does affect my role playing in the fact that I tend to skip through large paragraphs or text. So as a side note, I'm not against large blocks of text but don't expect logical replies as I may skip over important details.

*Update 2.0*
I wanna try predding some more so I'm now open to roleplay as pred.

*Update 3.0*
My discord is vorejac#2723, please feel free to message me on there to rp

Last bumped by Fabrja13 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:51 am.
Fabrja13
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!