Male Looking for Male Prey, Pred, or Switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Looking for Male Prey, Pred, or Switch

Postby TrueFudanshi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:07 pm

I've been a bit of a lurker on this site for a while now, and I'm finally taking the plunge to see if I can get an RP partner. Before I talk about what I want and my likes and dislikes, there are a few things I want to let you know.

First and foremost, I am gay and don't enjoy playing as or with female characters. I enjoy feminine males immensely however.

Second, I am looking for RPs with story, but am more okay with short one off RPs than I used to be.

Third, please don't have me play as if I have to do all of the world building or storytelling. I like it when both players in an RP work together to tell a story instead of one player using short one sentence responses to just be along for the ride. Please make your posts at least a paragraph of four sentences or so or three sentences minimum.

Fourth, I sometimes tend to go a bit overboard with the length of my responses. If you find that I send posts that are too long, please let me know and I'll dial it back. I try to match my partner's post length but sometimes I get carried away without realizing.

Anyway, as my name suggests, I really enjoy canon play with anime, so if there is a specific character you want me to play as, ask me if I've seen the show that they're from. If I've seen the show and I enjoy the character you suggest, I'll be more than happy to try and play as them. Otherwise, I prefer playing as humans or demi humans such as nekos or wolf boys, though I'm much more willing to play as anthros now, especially large cat anthros and dragon anthros. I still don't enjoy playing as or with feral predators or prey though.

As for my likes and dislikes, here are a few specifics.

Likes( a * indicates things that I absolutely love )

Soft Vore*
Same Size*
Oral Vore*
Anal Vore(clean)
Cock Vore
Non-fatal*
Endo*
Permanent Endo (either played around that or ending the rp like this)
Digestion with Reformation
Cum Inflation*
Consensual
Big Bellies*
Belly Play*
Sex*
Romance
Mpreg
Being prey*
Being pred*
multi prey (for observers)
being top*
being bottom*
Gentle Domination ( the top is fully dominant and teasing, but are very gentle with the bottom and won't actually hurt them )
normal domination as long as it makes sense to the RP (slave/master stuff)

Dislikes( these are not negotiable )
Hard Vore
Fatal
Scat
Watersports
Females
Playing as or with a feral
Cruelty
Pain(I am not a masochist)
Micro/Macro

Anything I haven't mentioned is stuff that I'm possibly open to, so don't be afraid to ask me about it. I can RP in the forums or over Private Messages. I can also RP over Discord.

Last bumped by TrueFudanshi on Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:07 pm.
If prey can't enjoy getting eaten over and over, why be prey?

Seeking RP
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49044
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!