Pred Looking for general rp partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred Looking for general rp partners

Postby Laborednoah » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:12 pm

First of all I only rp on Discord.

I'm just looking for general rp partners for like a Pokemon, Digimon, or some other rpable universe that can be full of ideas.

I should also say that I'm not a Erotic person mostly, most I'll do is cock Vore and Unbirth.

The base topics for a rp I'm interested in is Pokemon as of currently. If your keep tabs with me my basic topic interest might change.

I usually have a few rp idea in tow, so just send me a note or talk to me on discord about them if your interested in me.

Things I like for rps: Long post, People who can play as multiple charecters, some semblance of a story or plot(not required but recommended)

Likes: same-size , oral vore, Cock vore, Unbirth, implied digestion, unwilling prey, willing prey(more used to unwilling tho), Pokemon (obviously), Digimon, video game furries (star fox, Sly Cooper, etc), some mangas like Beastars, Endo, other things I don't care to mention cause I'm lazy

If it's not there I probably won't like it (like disposal, sex and graphic Digestion.)

Thank you for spending time to read this and have a nice day.

Last bumped by Laborednoah on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:12 pm.
Laborednoah
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!