Pred/Observer looking for rp partners on discord

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred/Observer looking for rp partners on discord

Postby deletnb956b26n » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Hello, I'm Rose the mightyena and I'm just here looking for people to rp with on discord, be it Prey, or Switch(or Pred if they are ok with me being a observer)! I like both guys and gals, just don't like sex that much, only problem with being uhhh...not sexually active I guess. I have a multitude of characters, like 7 that I can rp with all of them being preds of different types. I always value a story in my rps so that's a big plus for any idea thrown my way.

I'm willing to talk to people about rp ideas. What I'm really looking for are rps with pokemon, Digimon, or anthro furries, mainly since I find humans boring and stuff (no offense). If you have any ideas before contacting me I'll be willing to discuss them with ya before getting into thing.

Things I like for rps: Long post, People who can play as multiple characters, some semblance of a story or plot(not required but recommended)

Likes: same-size , oral vore, Cock vore, Unbirth, implied digestion, unwilling prey, willing prey, Pokémon (obviously), Digimon, video game furries (star fox, Sly Cooper, etc), some mangas like Beastars, Endo, M/M F/M, M/F and F/F vore, slim/average body types.

Dislikes: Scat and disposal, BV, AV, Futas, lolis, sex, hard vore, Cumgestion in both womb and balls, underage charecters, cooking/force fattening of prey, hyper body parts.

Thank you for spending time to read this and have a nice day.

Last bumped by deletnb956b26n on Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:03 pm.
deletnb956b26n
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!