Tiny girl LF a male pirate for long term petplay RP (endo)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Tiny girl LF a male pirate for long term petplay RP (endo)

Postby JirachiWishes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Welcome to what many call the Golden Age of Pirates! Our story begins in a bustling port town, located on a bay frequently visited by pirate ships. The story truly begins, however, in a nearby kingdom of the... teensy variety.

In this world, there is a subspecies of human that live in small, hidden away villages. Known as microhumans, they range from 5 inches to 10 inches tall. This made them rather vulnerable, so most almost never leave their villages. This 'village' happened to be quite large, so much so that it had a reigning royalty and bustling economy. Our story starts with a girl named Shiel. With a slender and lovely figure and a gorgeous face to match, she was quite popular among the men of the town. She danced at bars and taverns, as well as on the street, but it would seem that she had attracted the attention of more than she bargained for.

The prince himself wished to marry her, but her free spirited fiery soul wasn't about to have that. She took her few belongings, and in the dead of the night, she set off to do what she had been planning for quite some time. She had hoped to prepare more, but now she had very little choice. It was either start her quest to see the world, or be chained down to this city for her whole life.

After some close encounters with animals and struggles with rain, Shiel reached the port town of Legala. Living in a merchant's warehouse, she fed off of fruit and fish. She got some sword practice in too, though she had little choice since she had to protect herself from rats and other pesky critters. When she would go out an about, she would marvel at the ships. She had only read about them until now! Pirates always fascinated her. The freedom they had! The adventures they would go on! The places they'd see! She dreams of one day joining them on their journeys, and fulfill her dream of seeing the world. One day, she finally gets the bravery to board a ship that was rumored to be departing today... It would seem this ship was yours.

Now, Shiel's new life begins...

Hello there! I'm looking for a G/T filled adventure with a pirate and his tiny microhuman pet! Quick warning right now: I do not plan for this RP to be predominantly vore. Vore that does happen will be safe vore/endo. I am also not looking for a cruel giant, per se. I am also looking for a human, as furries don't really fit into the world I built for this. (Nothing against them, it's just not my thing.)
If all that is good with you, let's get to it.

If you read the background, you'll see my OC is named Shiel!
    8 inches tall.
    24 years old.
    Dark red eyes, nearly brown.
    Ebony black hair pulled up in a long ponytail with a gold bangle.
    Wears a rather exotic looking, showy dancer's outfit. What many guys from her town, and even what normal humans consider 'sexy'.
    Fiery and passionate, a free spirited soul. As much as she insists that she's fine being left alone, she actually hates feeling lonely. She's a big softie at heart.

What I am looking for in the pirate!
    Human
    Male
    Young adult or older adult. No elderly, and definitely no underage.
    Bishounens are loved quite a bit! I'm okay with some muscle, but nothing overboard. Shota is not my thing.
    Hyper anything is a no-no. Penises, butts, muscles, all that stuff. Once again, not my thing.
    Not really picky with actual looks for the most part. Skin color, eye color, hair color and style? Doesn't really matter to me, so long as you comply to the above.
    As for personality, I really would enjoy someone dominant, but not cruel or anything like that. I also have a huge thing for gentlemanly characters. And don't get me started on flirts... And a gentlemanly flirt? Even better! So as a recap: A dominant, but not cruel, gentlemanly flirt. That is my ideal type. I may accept other personality types, but run them by me first!
    If you are fine with them falling in love, that would be incredible and I will love you forever.

Kinks!
I'm pretty damn vanilla for the most part eheh.
    Safe vore! An absolute must.
    Oral vore only, at least until a great amount of trust is built between you and Shiel. I like cock vore, but she's not gonna do it unless she trusts you a lot. SHE MUST BE LET OUT EVENTUALLY WITH EITHER TYPE.
    I have a huge thing for having the tiny sleep inside their giant's stomach. Perhaps that's her living quarters?
    Belly noises? Hell ya. Press Shiel to a gut after you've eaten if you can. I love that stuff.
    Flirting and teasing, of the playful, sexual, and vorish variety. Talking down on prey like food is great too.
    Strip teasing, and nudity in general. I prefer this to be in private only, though.
    Licking. Oh god, licking. I love that stuff, even if it's just to tease. Or maybe it could even be a substitute for a kiss?
    Foodplay and light cooking. Bake me in a pie or cake, simmer me extra carefully in a soup, cover me with cream or sauce or any of that? Foodplay of any variety is deeply loved. It's not realistic for her to survive being cooked, no, but heck. This already isn't realistic.
    G/T sex is great, okay? Like, ranging from licking and sexually playing with the tiny, sucking on their breasts, maybe even gentle nibbling... And the pred can have fun too, cock vore, grinding against the tiny and using them as a toy, having the tiny pleasure them? All this is stuff I love, and I'm willing to explore other options.
    This is all I can think of, but there may be more that I'm just failing to think of...[/list

No thank you!
    This list will be much shorter, but this doesn't mean that unlisted things are an automatic yes. If it isn't listed above, be sure to check with me first.
      Scat
      Watersports
      Scents and musks
      Farts
      Burps
      Anal vore and pretty much anything to do with anal.

Literate responses required, no one-liners!
If you want to RP, hit me up! You can send me a PM, or you can message me at JirachiWish#7761 if you wish to RP! PLEASE READ THIS PAGE THOROUGHLY BEFORE MESSAGING ME.

Thanks for reading all this! (You're a champ if you didn't skip anything, I typed a lot!) To whoever reads this, have a wonderful morning/day/night!

Last bumped by JirachiWishes on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 pm.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!