The Shrinking Serum~ College Lab Partners(Shipping allowed!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

The Shrinking Serum~ College Lab Partners(Shipping allowed!)

Postby DragonButt » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:41 am

Note: I only do micro/macro. However, my preferred size is a bit bigger than what most prefer... I believe the best comparison is that the prey is the size of an average Barbie doll. Large enough for a nice big bulge as they go down the throat, and big enough to even cause a slight bulge once they are in the belly. I just don't like overextended bellies. I do love bulges, and this size makes the perfect sized bulge for my taste! So don't make them tiny, make them be small like dolls.

We are lab partners at a prestigious college, and we were to try and make serums with odd effects. We weren't required to succeed, this was mostly a test of persistence. We decided on a serum that makes the person who drank it shrink. Not really expecting it to work, we worked until night. We got really into it, and we ended up being the last ones in the lab. One after the other, we take turns drinking the failed serums... None worked, and we were about to do the last one before calling it a day. Whoever is going to be prey drinks it... That is the point that it gets a bit weird.

What I am looking for in an RP. Required!
Descriptive writing.
At least decent grammar.
Micro/Macro (Prey the size of Barbie dolls)
Some sort of foreplay.

I would love this stuff! None of it is required.
Licking
Foodplay (Nonfatal required… But foodplay as a whole is not.)
"Vore Cuddles" (Holding prey to the stomach after eating something, allowing them to listen to it digest. It's a made up name my friend came up with, neither of us know if there is an actual term for it.)
Full tours, clean only
Strip teasing. I love the pred dramatically taking off their clothes one by one...
Willing vore. Bonus if it is treated like a sensual thing!
Sexual content of any degree.
Oral vore.
Be sure to tell me which ones you want to do, and which ones you don't. Do that as soon as you PM me.

Don't ask about this stuff, because it is an automatic no!
Scat and watersports
Hard vore
Musks and scents (Includes farts and burps)
And... That's it, as far as I recall.

Possible ships for this! - Note: There are 2 M/M pairings out of these 7. You have been warned. These are just ships I really like, and I might have forgotten some.

Spoiler: show
Ishimaru x Oowada [Fandom: Danganronpa.] [M/M]

Persona of Germany x Persona of Italy [Fandom: Hetalia] [M/M]

Persona of Prussia x Persona of Hungary [Fandom: Hetalia]

Kyon x Haruhi [Fandom: Haruhi Suzumiya]

Rin x Shiemi [Fandom: Blue Exorcist] (Love them together!)

Soul x Maka [Fandom: Soul Eater]
Guzma x Moon (Female Protagonist) [Fandom: Pokemon Sun/Moon]

Wow, you read all that? Awesome. Please PM me with any questions you might have! Any type of character is allowed, and all genders are cool with me!
If you'd rather not RP over PM, I also have an email and a kik.

Last bumped by DragonButt on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:41 am.
#1 Smash Brothers player. ...Oh, sorry, i meant the worst, not the best. Common mistake.
DragonButt
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!