F Prey looking for Wayne from Trio of Towns (Micro)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Prey looking for Wayne from Trio of Towns (Micro)

Postby PureLittleMorsel » Wed May 24, 2017 6:37 am

Haha this is so obscure. If anyone responds, I'd be surprised, but worth a shot right? I recently got into the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games, and I have fallen in love with the latest one... Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. I have been absolutely CRAVING a cute micro/macro RP using the female player character and the guy I married in the game. Wayne.

This image is a bit big, so I just linked it. This is Wayne!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 58c331.jpg

Player character (I named her Aria)

Absolute Musts!
Micro/Macro vore.
No digestion.
Soft vore, maybe extremely slight hard play if you really want it.
Descriptive writing! (Bonus points if you go into gratuitous detail about the innards during vore.)
Proper grammar, keep it at decent quality or better.
Oral vore OR cock vore. Oral preferred!

Bonus points if we do these!
Sexual foreplay [Micro/Macro relationship]. (Helping the pred jerk off, sucking on the pred or the prey, stuff like that. Not quite CV.)
Same-size sex.
Licking. The more passionate the better!
Talking down on prey like a pet or food.
Vore cuddles. (This is my way of saying that I want to hold the prey or be held and pressed over the stomach after the pred eats something, so the prey can listen to it digest.)
Nudity [Prey] (I'd love for the pred to strip the prey of their clothes, or perhaps their clothes don't shrink with them. Doesn't have to be the entire time, but I'd love the prey to be nude for the actual vore!)
Nudity [Pred] (I love the pred being nude during the vore as well. Bonus points if they strip tease!)
Full tours. Please keep it clean, though!
PLEASE tell me which ones you want to do, and which ones you don't right off the bat. It helps with planning.

Last bumped by PureLittleMorsel on Wed May 24, 2017 6:37 am.
I can watch this GIF all day.
PureLittleMorsel
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!