Fem RPG Hero who will try and fail to slay the Demon Lord!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Fem RPG Hero who will try and fail to slay the Demon Lord!

Postby BasilBunny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:53 pm

This was it. All the fighting, all of the glorious combat and valor had led to this one point. Here I was, standing in front of the door that led to the Demon Lord's chamber... This is going to be the final battle. I am the last hope for the kingdom... I had full confidence, however. I checked my bag... Potions, salves, and everything else I might need to make it through the fight were all there. I breathed in and nodded. I was ready to save the kingdom.
Or... So my character thinks!

-Sorry! I don't do non-humanoid characters or furries. Never got the hang of roleplaying with them, though I don't have anything against them! I do, however, allow shapeshifters.-

Yup, this is a classic RPG setup! Defeat the evil being, and save the kingdom! But here is the thing... In this case, I'm going to fail horribly, and I'll be at the mercy of the hungry demon lord, who is going to be you!

My character! (Not my art)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 750079.jpg

I would love your character to be based on Sadou Maou's demon form from The Devil is a Part Timer. (because he is super hot and i love him)
If you have an idea of your own, or a character you want to be, just say so! This is only my suggestion.
Spoiler: show

DISCLAIMER FOR SAME SIZE VORE
I love extended bellies as much as the next person. I really do! I really don't like characters swallowing people the same size as them, though... However, there is a big 'but' in that situation... If you were a shapeshifter and turned into, say, a big snake or a dragon? Then hell ya, same size is great! That way, we get the big creature swallowing me whole, and once you change back into the humanoid form we'll have a nice big and full belly!
However, since I can't think of many ways you can mess around with me before eating me, this will likely be a bit shorter than the macro/micro route.

Macro/Micro Vore?
As a demon, you can work your magic on me once I am down and unable to continue! Shrink me, and I will be unable to fight back... Which opens doors on how you can mess with me and making the entire situation seem completely hopeless. Due to this, this route will be better if you don't want to eat me as soon as I am down.
In a way, I prefer this, just because of all the possibilities!

Looking for ideas on how to make me feel helpless? Here are a few of the many choices!
Being talked down on like I'm food.
Clamp down on me with your teeth, but do not kill me! I want to be alive for the trip down.
Licking me and/or sucking on me.
Etc, etc, etc! So many choices, and most of it will be fine with me.

Nope, don't bother asking about this stuff. These things are not my cup of tea.
Scat play
Watersports
Scents and musks (Includes farts and burps)

Other stuff I really enjoy, and can be done with both routes.
Eating me along with other food... Digesting among other things is something I enjoy roleplaying with. Probably won't be done with same size, but we can certainly try!
Onomatopoeias! If you're unsure what that is, look at my signature for examples of some used in vore... Basically, I love the sounds that are involved in the digestive process. In fact, it is probably the biggest turn on for me!
Disposal gives a good sense that the RP has come to a close, so yes please!
Once all that is over and done with, feel free to cough up some of my bones, perhaps even my undergarments if you'd like.

Contact information available upon PM!
Happy eating!

Last bumped by BasilBunny on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:53 pm.
Gulp!
sliiiide
slosh slosh~
grumble... slurp~...

"Mmm..."
BasilBunny
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!