Female prey LF Male/Female Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey LF Male/Female Pred

Postby minicupcake » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Well hello there,

I am not new to roleplaying, so do not let my lack of posts scare you away I just don't reply to threads a whole bunch.

All the Loves:
- Prey preference: Male or Female human/fairies .
- Being Prey: Male or Female (can be male or female)
- Preds must be human, not into furries or anthros.
- Oral/soft vore.
- Macro/Micro
- Mouthplay - held in the mouth while pred continues to eat has become a favorite lately.
- Foodplay: mixing the prey into food.
- Food transformation
- Underage pred (middle school-ish.)
- Aware or unaware.
- Cruel or gentle
- Full Tour or Partial Digestion (I do not like fatality unless it deals with food transformation. Partial digestion can be the prey has burns and such and ends up coming out whole like a kernel of corn)
- Willing or unwilling (though willing really depends on the situation)
- Farting/Belching
-***Pre and/or Post-vore Disposal*** (most important element and a MUST. It is a no-go if this is not included. I am not looking for over the top or hyposcat. This is only the natural aspect of it. This is a no-go if this is not included and given some good detail to it.)
- Humiliation.
- Sympathetic Preds: Preds who end up apologizing to the prey, they don't want to do it, but end up doing it anyway.
- Detailed, 2-3 paragraphs. Put some thought into it.

All the Dislikes:
- Unbirthing.
- Same-size vore.
- Hard vore
- Fatality: unless it deals with food transformation.
- Non-human preds.
- Sex
- Feet.
- Fantasy-type settings.
- One liners, lack of detail.

Feel free to message me. I don't mind roleplaying in PMs or on Discord.
EDIT: I've been getting a lot of vague PMs. You need to bring something to the table, have ideas prepared.

Last bumped by minicupcake on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:46 pm.
minicupcake
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!