Male pred looking for Erotic roleplay

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male pred looking for Erotic roleplay

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:32 am

Hello all. I'm an experienced role player currently looking for a long-term partner, mainly one who can play female. I always have ideas flowing through my head for a plot so decided to try and see if anyone is interested. I'm a pretty negotiable fellow so if you have any concerns about an RP of an idea of your own then I am all ears. Also, if you get bored with an RP or just want to end it, please just let me know ahead of time. Also, if you contact me wanting to rp, please don't just go and disappear without a word before we start the rp or when it is just beginning. I am willing to play female pred but prefer to play male pred.

I am mainly looking for those who have a bit of rp experience and have an idea or two to share.

Cock Vore
M/F
F/F
Multiple Prey
Same Size
Celebrities
Willing
Unwilling
Sex
Mild Foodplay
Breast Vore
Unbirth
Monster girls/boys (Nagas, and hapries for example)
Tentacles
Both Non-Fatal and Fatal
Prey bigger than pred
Pregnancy
Breast Expansion
Transformation TG
Hybrid Monsters
Endo
Canon Characters
Be descriptive with characters and scenarios

Negotiable:
Gore (As long as it's not excessive)

Dislikes:
Animal Prey
Anthros
Underage
Scat
Watersports
One-Liners
Overly emotional prey (such as too much crying and begging or just too meek an shy)
Bad smells
BBW/BBM (Unless pregnant)
Poor grammar( I'm not a grammar nazi but I would like a bit of effort still)

If you have you interested or have any ideas on your own PM me or contact me on Discord. Also please be sure to carefully read the likes and dislikes.

Discord: Raptor90#8870

Last bumped by Komodorazor on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:32 am.
Komodorazor
---

Return to Seeking partner!