Femboy Looking To Be Dominated By Disgusting Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Femboy Looking To Be Dominated By Disgusting Pred

Postby TheRPKing » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Hello. I am the King of Roleplaying! And I am looking for somebody, either a man or a female, do a whole number of gross and demeaning things to me. I have made a list of preferences and things I'm looking for in this roleplays. I can do both unwilling and willing prey parts as long as I get abused and put in my place like the femboy piece of shit I am! I also prefer to roleplay though PMs on this website so I will probably only do the roleplay though Eka's Portal.

Things that are preds MUST also be into:
Oral vore
Anal vore
Cock vore
Breast vore
Fatal digestion (Which includes cum digestion)
Pre-vore scat and post vore scat
Farting
Burping
Sweaty bodies
Dominating of prey
Humiliation of prey
Insulting of the prey
Demeaning things to the prey
Femboys
Disgusting pred
Rape

Things I enjoy that isn't needed for the roleplay:
Diapers and anything ABDL related
Waterspots
Enslavement
Hard vore
Non-fatal digestion
Reformation
Zoophilia

If you have any questions or want to negotiate anything you like or don't like we can discuss though PMs.
TheRPKing
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!