Male/female switch looking for male/female switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male/female switch looking for male/female switch

Postby ChaseInSpace » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Mostly looking for an RP partner who can take what i give. Im looking for people who dont mind playing other characters, be it as cannon or not. I usually try to RP in third person bit i can slip into first on accident. I usually dont have a post length but i prefer a good amount of detail.

TO RP i prefer my partner be able to play male as well as female characters as well as dom me as i dom them. If you're confused i mean per RP we will take turns domming, different RP, different set of characters. For example if you sub as bowser and i dom as peach for the next rp i may want to sub as ridley and you dom as samus XP

Just a random example. Probably isnt anything i would do, (maybe bowser...)

For fetishes the optional ones are blueberry inflation, sex, non sex, romance. But mandatory ones are farting, rimming, vore, death, scat. and thats pretty much it.

So if you are looking for something specific hit me up! But i may ask from you in return

My skype is chaseinspace98

(UPDATE)

Ok, fucking pissed as shit at this. People don't seem to understand this. For you to warrent an RP with me, you have to be open to playing as anybody! Not just with, but AS as well. You can pay with chars of course, but you must also play as them! You must be able to dom me and i'll dom you! Its fucking simple as shit. Read this shit oh my god.

im sick and frustrated about the amount of people who read this shit and didn't understand this, its not rocket science! Jesus Christ!

Last bumped by ChaseInSpace on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 pm.
ChaseInSpace
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!