Seeking Anal Prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking Anal Prey!

Postby RathColdblood » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:31 am

This will likely be for only one RP, but I'm looking for someone who wants to be forced up a filthy asshole. The scat is optional, but preferred. I'm also fine with other types of vore, but nothing will ever top anal, so expect me to always want it. Any genders for either of us, with my favorites being futa and female, then male, then anything else. If you'd like to include other fetishes, please say so! I'll probably be totally fine with them! If I'm not, I'll say so. The rare total no's for me are vomit and diapers. If we continue beyond the first RP, it'd be preferred but not necessary for you to play pred, sometimes. I'm fluent in English, and literate. I'd like my RP partner to be semi-fluent, and semi-literate at minimum, as general idea is all that's necessary, but I need to be able to read what you say. I have no requirement for post length, but I need at least a full sentence. I will give what I can, between a sentence and a few paragraphs. I can handle a paragraph per message, usually, if you'd like. If you have an idea, or need an idea before we begin, I'm likely game. If you're hungry to be beaten down, teased, and shoved up my heiny, shoot me a PM~
RathColdblood
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!