Male prey looking for female pred for Anime RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey looking for female pred for Anime RP

Postby DontStealNamePls » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Heyy, this is just a quick and simple post about me looking to do a RP with a female pred who's willing to play as a character from an anime. It can be any character of your choosing, although if you can't think of any and want me to give you a list, then just tell me via PM or wherever we communicate. I don't have any preset scenarios in mind, but usually I can come up with one fairly quickly. Now, as far as what I'm into, here's a list:

Vore Types: (Things that have a * next to it I like, things with *** next to it means it's a must have, and things with # means maybe):
- Oral Vore*
- Anal Vore
- Breast Vore#
- Vampiric Vore
- Soul Vore
- Dress Vore** (This thing is not so much that I like it, more like I really, REALLY want to try it. NOT A MUST)

Pred Types:
- Human*
- Lamia*
- Mermaid
- Succubus
- Pokemon# (This is a huge maybe for me. More than likely I won't, although feel free to ask)
- Arachnid

Vore Things:
- Digestion*
- Disposal*
- Soft Vore*
- Hard Vore* (Soft and Hard Vore is like a 45/55. I prefer Hard Vore, but I am not against doing Soft Vore)

Gross Shit:
- Detailed Digestion
- Scat* [Love this, especially in Hyper Form]
- Gas (Belches/Farts)*** [Love this, especially in Hyper Form]
- Gore*

Femdom Things (Femdom is a MUST HAVE 120%. You don't need to be cruel, just dom):
- Facesitting***
- Gas Torture*
- Scat Torture*
- Cutting*
- Torture in General*
If you do not want to go the cruel route, you can be like a mother dom.

Misc:
- Sex (This is kinda of an in-between. I like it sometimes, but sometimes not, all depends on my mood. Usually I'm up for it though)
- Long Term w/ Plot*
- Short Term
- Evolving Characters

Hope you're interested in doing a RP!

Last bumped by DontStealNamePls on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:28 pm.
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!