Email RP, flexible with some guidelines, let's talk!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Email RP, flexible with some guidelines, let's talk!

Postby Anaerin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Hello, Eka's! Please call me Anaerin. Longtime lurker, first time poster. I am of age and looking for more RP! *BE OF LEGAL AGE AS WELL* Certain types of vore and body play have been an interest of mine for a while and I'd like to see if I can find some roleplayers for some mutually weird fun!

This is definitely a work in progress- things can and will change at any time.

First off- I ONLY RP through emails! There's a few reasons for this. First, my job is conveniently situated on an Indian burial ground that gets ZERO phone reception. (Only half of that statement is true.) So as a result, I can't post that easily. And as stated, I do work throughout the whole day, EST.

Secondly, I am VERY sudden-abrupt end, fall off the earth friendly. Maybe we won't click, or maybe anxiety prevents things from going forward. I know I have that. So if you suddenly stop replying, I have no issues whatsoever. I want you to feel like you have all the time in the world to respond to me and more importantly, I want to feel zero pressure. This is supposed to be fun and engaging, not stressful. I may poke you after a week just to see if everything is okay but if I don't get a response, I will figure you just didn't mesh with it and move on. Likewise, sometimes I can go a week without wanting to post anything. My muses are many and fickle, fickle bitches. I want the same courtesy and freedom of posting as I extend.

Third- and this ties into my next point- emails provide a nice way of both out of character chat and also longer posts. Which brings me to my next point. I do NOT do one off, grab and gulps, fap scenes and leave. I want someone I can tell STORIES with. Someone we can engage in vore situations as part of a narrative. So I am looking for writers as well as vorists. Long term, help me build a world sort of things. If you are looking for a quick fap, I'm not the one for you.

I have a few solid guidelines. I will not do personal permadeath. I can and will describe digestive vore ending in death but my characters I do not like having die unless the situations demands. If you want your characters to die, I am ALL accommodating, I promise. I do not do anal, and I do not do guro. Digestion will be described but no chewing, tearing or screaming. None of that does anything for me. Also, no characters under the age of 18, period.

I am a romance whore and will gladly work it into a story wherever appropriate. Nothing says love like tentacles and tongues. So any example I give below can certainly have the edge taken off and be made more loving. Again, hopeless romantic.

So! With that said, what AM I looking for? Well, my tastes are weird so I'm going to try to go into as much detail as possible without belaboring the point. I'll indicate my desired role as I go.

-Slimes/quicksands/mud/elemental creatures. As the prey. I love the idea of playing a creature who is in the middle of a forest, or at the beach and gets slowly pulled down into a pit that immediately starts playing with her. Again, nonfatal but a bit of a thrill with breathplay is fine. I love the descriptions of stuff going up bare skin and into other places. ;)

-Unbirthing/forced impregnations/weird impregnations. As the predator. I want to use your body as a giant cock for my dripping pussy and empty womb. I want to play a male that shoves so much cum into your womb that you nearly burst. I want to play a spider that forces eggs down your throat, or a xenomorph/predalien creature that does the same. I want to force an organism deep into your body and make you live with the life growing in you. I want to make you give birth over and over again.

-Stalking/hunting/mutual alliances. As the predator. Maybe our characters are in a scenario where they are polar opposites but have to get along. Maybe your character is weak and needs my character to protect them. In return, you'll be stuffed down his cock and into his balls. Or maybe fucked and swollen with cum just so he can play with you. (Can you tell I like playing a male a lot? Cause I do! Of course, womens are fun too. :P)

-Harmless body play. As the predator. I love when people emote like cats or dogs and act as my human 'pet'. I will lick you all over, give you a fucking you won't forget or cuddle against your furry skin.

These are just a few examples but I can definitely come up with more. I absolutely adore building stories with other people so bring your creations, concepts and anything else!

Above all else, I demand reciprocity. Some things you may not LIKE like, and some things I may not LIKE like to do, but if we're RP partners, I expect us to bite the bullet at some points and at least have an open mind about doing something specifically for the other person's pleasure. If I feel like I'm being used, you are dead to me.

Email address! And please bring YOUR ideas! I play in the past, the present, the future, sci fi, fantasy (low or high), contemporary, alt universe, apocalypse, other planets, some fandoms (WoW and League of Legends are favorites) and just about everywhere else.

My contact is: [email protected].

Ask me anything you like, about my RP experience or preferences. I'm an open book! I look forward to hearing from you!
Anaerin
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!