Female prey up for grabs- any takers? [LF M/F monster preds]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey up for grabs- any takers? [LF M/F monster preds]

Postby caramelapple7050 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:39 am

Hello there!

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from Eka's and vore in general, to be honest- but I'm quite ready to scratch this particular itch again!
I have a character and a scenario in mind- and if this looks like fun to you, please message me. I look forward to receiving your responses.

Spoiler: show
Kat is a princess, and heir apparent to the throne of her father's kingdom. She's beautiful- olive skinned, dark-eyed, and black hair, either unrestrained and flowing, or held back in a fishtail braid.

This is set in a world with prey and (much larger) predator species, living in different, often sparring kingdoms. Unfortunately for Kat, her father's kingdom is conquered and she's now a prisoner of war, subjugated to the will of her new masters.

I don't know what's to become of her. Maybe she's sold, either anonymously or not, at the marketplace. She's picked up by a large, overweight, construction worker from the monster predator species, who can hardly believe the bargain he got on this one. He takes her to the pub afterwards, introducing her as the whore he found on the market, that he's going to fuck later. Lets his cronies grope her and use her, before he takes her back home.

Or maybe, as the princess of the conquered kingdom, she's now a lady-in-waiting to the queen of the conquering kingdom. Maybe she's to be served to the king in a large celebratory feast. It's up to you!

Any of those suggestions sound hot to me, and I'd love to hear ideas more from you too!

Oral soft vore only
Willing vore
Unwilling vore
Domestic servitude <- Really want to scratch this particular itch with this roleplay!
Sadistic, uncaring and dominant predators
Size difference between the predator and prey
Monster predators- either male or female
Tongue play
Humiliation
Bondage
Digestion
Coercion
Sexual content
Rape/non consent
Objectification

Maybe:
Watersports
Scat as a means of disposal
Ask if there's anything you'd like to incorporate that I've not mentioned!

Dislikes:
Hard vore
Blood, gore, extreme pain
Any other kind of vore, save for oral
Non fatal scenarios, regeneration
Scat play

That's all! Hit me up if interested!
caramelapple7050
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!