Seeking prey for literate RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking prey for literate RP

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:38 pm

Hey! I'm Ghrelin and this is my RP search thread. If what you see here interests you, please check my preferences before sending a PM.

About Me

-I'm a guy, even if my character isn't. I don't play as myself, so please don't refer to me as my character.
-The pred characters I play will be either male or nonbinary. I have some female pred characters, but I am less comfortable RPing as them and would have to be convinced with a very appealing plot.
-Depending on schedules, I may only be able to post once or twice a day, and may not post every day. Feel free to message me if I've been gone a while, though.
-The more we talk and discuss our ideas OOC, the better. I'd also be happy to just chat, so if you have similar interests but aren't in the mood to RP my ideas, feel free to message me anyway!
-Vore is typically a kink for me, even if there's no sex in the RP. If that makes you uncomfortable, please look somewhere else.

-------------------------

Currently Seeking

Option 1
Spoiler: show

My Character: Valko, a nonbinary troll with a dramatic flair, a love of food, and a penchant for magical contracts.

Your Character: Human characters of any gender would be best for this scenario. Humanoid magical creatures or hybrids may also be considered.

Plot: Something has brought your character to Valko's home. Perhaps you were seeking adventure. According to the fairy tales, trolls may reward brave travelers who can outsmart them. Or maybe you're just lost. The forest can be a dark and confusing place, especially in the rainy season. Whatever the case, here you are, and Valko is perfectly willing to be a gracious host... as long as you don't make them regret inviting you in. But you wouldn't do that, would you?

Option 2

My Character: Eight, a male wolf-like alien with boundless energy, a love of music, and a tendency to cause trouble.

Your Character: A human or alien character would be best for this scenario. Female prey preferred, but male or NB characters aren't out of the question.

Plot: In the time before Eight's escape, your character happens upon him in the small town surrounding the arena. Maybe you pissed him off, maybe you just looked a little too tasty (the food around here ain't that great), but whatever the case, he's got his mind made up to eat you. So unless you're into that, you'll have to escape him, avoid him, or offer him something better. This may be easier said than done.

I'm also willing to hear your ideas and make up a new plot/character for our RP. I might be picky about this option, but if you have a scenario in mind that doesn't match what I'm currently seeking and you think I might like it, I'm open to discuss.

Preferences

Yes (* = favorites):
-Female prey*
-Nonbinary prey
-Male prey
-Human or humanoid prey*
-Non-sapient animal prey (with humanoid feeder/observer only)
-Unwilling*
-Semi-willing or willing-to-unwilling*
-Willing
-Soft vore*
-Semi-soft vore or partial hard vore*
-Hard vore
-Fatal/digestion*
-Non-fatal
-Similar or smaller size prey*
-Same size prey
-Teasing, taunting, or intimidation*
-Chasing or hunting
-Cooking/prep*
-Food play
-Feeding or stuffing*
-Sex/sexuality with Fprey*
-Sex/sexuality with NBprey
-Burping (not extreme)
-Regurgitation*
-Object swallowing (small objects only, not main focus)*
-Belly attention (patting, rubbing, belly play)*
-Pred in discomfort (stomachache, etc)
-Pred in pleasure (arousal from eating prey, etc)

Maybe (Ask/Discuss First):
-Shrunken prey
-Sex/sexuality with Mprey
-Anthro or monster prey
-Mention/talk of disposal (not graphic)
-Dubious consent sex
-Multiple preds

No:
-Underage
-Futa, c-boy, trap, or other terms that fetishize gender
-Canon or fandom-based characters
-Scat/farting
-Watersports
-Weight gain focused/fat fetish
-Hyper
-Sentient fat or body part tf
-Non-oral vore (cock, anal, etc)

RP Info

-I only do literate RP, meaning complete sentences, use of description, and correct spelling/grammar to the best of your ability.
-There is no min or max word/paragraph count per post; please write what you feel is needed to keep the story flowing and make sense.
-I prefer stories with lots of buildup and character interaction. If you want to rush right into the vore scenes, I am probably not the partner for you.

When sending an RP request, please include information about your interests and preferences!

Last bumped by Ghrelin on Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:38 pm.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!