Literate switch seeking male or female RP partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate switch seeking male or female RP partners

Postby Larkspurdiblock » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:36 pm

As the title suggests, I'm looking for partners to roleplay with! I'm equally comfortable with playing a male or a female, an anthro or a human, and I'm quite flexible in my RP preferences - I've played both pred and prey before, and I'm equally comfortable with both roles. I also try to be fairly verbose and grammatically correct with my replies - once a writer, always a writer, I guess.

Probably my number one favorite thing to include in RPs is contrast, especially ones that go against expectations. It's kinda hard to put into words, but you've almost certainly seen what I'm talking about: Massive size differences between a couple, small doms with massive subs, power dynamics being reversed from what one would expect, preds being devoured by what should be their prey, that sort of thing.

Interested in:
-F/M, F/F, M/F
- Anthro, human, and demi pred/prey
- Same-size vore, or at least enough of a size difference to bulge out the guta bit
- Oral, anal, breast, and cock vore
- Unbirth
- Absorption
- Endosoma or digestion, I'm fine with either
- Growth of all sorts, especially after digestion's said and done, - whether it's weight gain, expanding curves, growing taller, or even transformation, a huge part of vore's appeal for me is the aspect of the pred reducing the prey into nothing but more of them.
- Height difference - part of my love of contrasts
- Canon characters (Particularly interested in doing some stuff with RWBY or Monster Musume, but there's a good deal of stuff out there that I'd love to do some horny shit with)
- Disposal; a relatively new addition to my kinks, but I'd love to give it a go.
- Taunting/teasing, dirty talk

Things I'm not fine with / things I'm just not into:
- Watersports
- Feet
- Diapers
- Macro/micro (Interaction between these sizes just isn't interesting to me)
- Gore
- Hard vore/hard digestion

Contact me on Discord if you're willing - number is Larkspurdiblock#3917.

Last bumped by Larkspurdiblock on Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:36 pm.
Larkspurdiblock
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!