Inquire please! Flexible switch shota character for vore RP.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Inquire please! Flexible switch shota character for vore RP.

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:56 am

MAJOR NOTICE: I'm currently getting back into the flow, so I'm quite slow. Please be patient!

I'm on Discord! Contact me at Brass#1070!

I have a character profile! Click here! https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Og

Alrighty, let's do this. A small legend to start:

Bolded, underlined, italicized and capitalized: Necessary.

Bolded, underlined, and italicized: Basically a need; can go without but would prefer having it.

Bolded and/or underlined/italicized: Really love it.

Bolded: Will gladly take it.

No standout symbolism: Generally okay with it.

One *: Eeeeh... Maaaybe? Can also mean neutral or fine with it if it helps you be more comfortable.

Two **: Oh please no.

Three ***: THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

NOTE: I AM WILLING TO AGE UP MY CHARACTER TO HELP YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE.

ANIME. IF A PRED DESIGN IS ANIME ESQUE I CAN BUY INTO IT.

F/M

F/F/M (Vore matryoshka)

F/F (third party watching; [s]I can't play females at all.)[s] (MY MIND HAS BEEN CHANGED, SEE BELOW.)

Shota (I play one.)

Lolis.

Unbirth.

Breast Vore.

Oral Vore

Nipple fucking.

Underage prey.

Unwilling.

Cock Vore.

Willing.

Lactation.

Inflation.

Gentle pred.

Cruel/forceful pred.

Non con sex.

A story.

Human/human-like pred.

Humanizations of inanimate objects (guns, for example.)

Monstergirls (centaur, naga, harpy, cowgirl, catgirl, dog girl, etc.)

Busty pred.

Pregnancy.

Sex.

Verbose posts.

One liners.

Underage pred.

Shemale.

*Hair vore.

*Soul vore.

*Anal vore.

*Giantess.

*Soft digestion (character "falls asleep", liquifies into slime person if unbirthed, etc.)

*T/F of my character (inquire about this; I will do this if you prefer loli/female prey to keep you comfortable.)

*Aging up of character for your comfort.

*Shota pred.

*Young looking/feminine male pred (think anime, not IRL.)

**Nasal vore.

**Belly button vore.

**Footplay.

***SCAT, PISS, GRAPHIC DIGESTION, HIGHLY MASCULINE ADULT MALE PREDS, BLOOD AND VIOLENCE IN VORE IN GENERAL, FERAL PREDS, DEATH, MALE PREGNANCY, ETC.

There are some additional things- I have other characters, but solely for story purposes. If you're interested in that you will have to message me about it specifically. Also, if you send a friend request on Discord and it doesn't get accepted it's because I sometimes hear about phishing and such and turn down requests out of anxiety. Please message me on here and then send the request again if that happens. I should also note that I don't always know what anime some character is from (I have limited watching experience)- I just get into moods and seek to explore settings.

Also, I enjoy making friends, sharing memes, etc. Expect a lot of talking as we play and even when we can't.

With that out of the way, message away!

CURRENT MOOD: 2B and Commander White from Nier: Automata. For the love of God, this would be great.

That or Gats' Tips character. I will sell an organ to have her mess with the small boi.

Last bumped by ThatBrassyGuy on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:56 am.
ThatBrassyGuy
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Seeking partner!