I am a Female Prey who Is L.F. Male Pred's.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

I am a Female Prey who Is L.F. Male Pred's.

Postby dragonslavegirl » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:22 am

Apparently I have to make this even simpler since apparently no one actually reads everything.

And all I get is skimmers and people who read what they want to read.

Part 1 please read my blogs for in my blogs are my likes and dislikes and also Canon roleplay scenarios that I would like to role-play with or under for a role-play theme.

Part 2 I cannot stress this enough I hate role playing on here the messaging system on here sucks on letting you know that you have a message right away.
So when I say I prefer either kik or Discord I mean it.

So again if you come and message me asking to role-play here much like a famous line from the Stormtroopers "move along!"

So goodbye and have a good day.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Last bumped by dragonslavegirl on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:22 am.
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (14)

Return to Seeking partner!