Female Switch Hoping You're Hungry

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Switch Hoping You're Hungry

Postby SuBlissive » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:32 pm

I'm not new to roleplaying Vore, and playing Prey is one of my favourite things to roleplay, though I am willing to be Pred if it's necessary. Only problem is I don't feel like I get to do it enough, so I decided to make a seeking page, so instead of being a select choice, I put myself right on the menu persay. I love replies that aren't too uninspired, if it seems like you don't care then I probably won't either. Setting up the RP is important but if it takes too long to get to the meat of the roleplay (That usually being me) then I can get a little restless. Now I don't wanna waste anyones time so let me get right into it.

M/f
Any Vore
And Pred
Same Size
Soft Vore
Unwilling
CTF
Digestion
Weight Gain/Inflation
Bondage
Sex
Micro/Macro

Willing to do:
Me as Pred
Willing
Disposal
Hard Vore
Sex

Dislikes:
Incest
Cooking
Underage
Multi-prey

Should have everything covered, but ask me if it doesn't. If that sounds appetizing then why don't you come have a taste?

Last bumped by SuBlissive on Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:32 pm.
SuBlissive
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!