Seeking RP partner for a story (And some vore) RP - Sci fi

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking RP partner for a story (And some vore) RP - Sci fi

Postby ResistantMerc » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm

I am seeking a Partner to rp with.

Setting: It is a sci fi setting where humans have already colonized other planets and live among other species. However the story will start and will remain for a while at a facility where children are going to be trained to become super soldiers (Children are mainly human, with only few having non human parts e.g. angel wings) they are all going to be place in different sector's or 'teams' and the rp will consist of their training, things that happen while they are at the facility and then their escape later on. (Do want someone who can contribute many idea's on what can happen while inside the facility e.g. experiments or alerts that happen) (All the children candidates have had an augmentation while they were out to slow their aging and give massive lifespans (there are some side effects))

-Some of the 'Teams' will be given 'giant' animals. The team this rp will focus on will have a giant wolf that may go feral and will swallow one of my characters whole, putting them in a storage stomach where they become trapped (Because the exit is too tight and the wolf cannot push them out) and will remain for a long time/perm (so there will be scenes just focusing on the wolf with my trapped candidate inside)

- There will be some perspectives from the scientists that are either creating tech or planning/running experiments

Will do -
-Soft vore (Kept to the one trapped character for the start)

Wont do
-Digestion
-Scat

I can do the rp here on eka, and can use skype - give me a pm

Last bumped by ResistantMerc on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm.
ResistantMerc
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!