Seeking Partner for long Story rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking Partner for long Story rp

Postby ResistantMerc » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 pm

As the title says, i am looking for a partner to do a long term story rp with (Vore included). In either a sci fi setting, or a more dnd setting. While some things would need to be discussed in terms of story and long term goals (Since characters may have their own arc) i do hope we can have equal control on story and events that happen, sometimes surprising each other with an encounter be it big or small. Having slow parts and quick parts depending on the mood of the scene.

There are a few things i am looking for however in these settings. Where our characters can develop a deep friendship or bonds (Or a dominant and submissive, forced or consensual). I would hope for someone who can play multiple characters, be they pred or prey though i would like someone who is a little more pred leaning, though a switch would be good too. Characters can have an impact on the story and while most vore will be safe (Especially for the main group), having someone trapped inside could change their world from that point on (Since they are now locked in a small, squishy world). I hope that we can communicate to allow us both to enjoy the rp.

As it comes to idea's i may have. I do wish to explore long term endo within this rp, being the prey. Either being a cleric trapped within a party member (For dnd style) to being a character in a helpless situation taken by a pred, willing or unwilling (For sci fi)

My personal likes - (May discover more in the future)
- Soft vore
- Unbirth
- Endo (Short and long term)
- Tail (Tailmaw) vore
- Oral vore
- Storage Stomach's
- Clean Full Tour
- FxF
- Fxm
-BDSM

Things i wont do/Not too comfortable with - (Again, may discover more later on)
- Digestion (Maybe if it was a side character/character created for it e.g. raider's/banits)
- Scat (Or anything close to it, i just find it gross)

Last bumped by ResistantMerc on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 pm.
ResistantMerc
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!