Willing Male Prey Seeking Female Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Willing Male Prey Seeking Female Preds

Postby Thornfist » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:19 pm

I'm a rookie to vore rp, but it looked like fun so figured "What the Hell?" I'm a pretty descriptive writer as a film student and a great collaborative writer. Like to think of RPs as a very team oriented thing, ;). Very flexible schedule and like to make friends.

Willing
Pleasurable Digestion
Scat/DIsposal
Absorption
Blood sucking
Sweaty armpits
Sex
Story based
Smut
Romance
Gassy
Same Size
Monster Girls (Nagas/lamias, gorgons/medusa, dridders/spidergirls, slime girls, succubi/demons, cecaelias/octogirls, sphinxes, ogres, Orcs, witches...Original monsters and aliens could also work GREAT depending on description)
Fictional Characters (Have TONS to choose from, but usually talk with pred about ones we both love)
Celebrities (Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Uma Thurman, Cassandra Peterson and Margot Robbie are my favorites, though there are many, MANY more!)
Human Preds
Plant anthros/plant creatures/plant monsters of almost any kind, as long as they're female
Anthro (DEPENDING on species. I do hyenas, dragons, lions, leopards, snow leopards, foxes, crocodiles, dinosaurs, snakes, lizards, pigs and hippos)

Willing to Do:
Non-Pleasurable Digestion
Micro/Macro

Dislikes:
Underage
Unwilling
M/M
M/F
Incest
Non-Anthro Animal

PM me if you're down! :)

Last bumped by Thornfist on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:19 pm.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!