Look for/to play unwilling pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Look for/to play unwilling pred

Postby Willing bystander » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Hey! Done this whole rp thing for awhile now and over time, like most people, my tastes have changed. I've found myself not only looking for unwilling preds but also willing to play one with the right kinda partner. I love unique scenario's sticking to the theme of dominating a pred so if you have even a remote interest in that sort of idea then hit me with a PM!

Like most I'm looking for partners with a good level of writing comprehension and ideally ones that can match the amount of text I go for; average 1 to 2 paragraphs about 3/4 sentences each per reply. I also prefer discord but we can I'm sure we can compromise if that's an issue.

Main Interests:-
Unwilling and shy preds
Anal vore is the main kinda vore I'd like to focus on in any rp
Oral, unbirth, breast etc are also good though
Stuffing (both food into belly and toys into butts)
Non-fatal
Full tour and painful/difficult 'exits'
Shrunken prey regrowing much to the preds shock
Butts, big, soft butts!
Anal play in general
Female, Futa and Femboy preds/prey
Dom/sub themes, either side really.
Pregnancy/mpreg
I've found myself more interested in 'dirty anal' recently, especially constipation, but this is COMPLETELY optional.

Will do:
Partial size difference. I wont go as far as Macro/micro but aslong as the prey is big enough to make a bulge/stretch then it's okay.

No interest:-
Manly Male Men preds
Fatal vore
Body hair
1st person

Everything else:- Feel free to come to me with any ideas you like, always happy to discuss these things!

Scenarios I''m looking for right now:-

1-I'd love to do an rp involving this lovable, chubby femboi below getting used and abused by a mistress at some sort of fetish club. Can discuss the finer details but aslong as it involves his ass getting destroyed then I'm happy to be on either side of that rp.

Spoiler: show
[image=300]https://aryion.com/forum/download/file.php?id=231445&mode=view[/image]

2-(Me as pred or prey. Prefer pred for this) I'm really craving a M/F rp with contortion at the moment. Basically a female contortionist could use her reluctant boyfriend/sibling/assistant/whatever in a trick were she would contort and compress her whole body into his mouth or perhaps rear. Something goes awry and one little gulp results in her getting send down to his gut (or a little clench sending her the other way). There she would either cause a noticeable but rather small bulge or begun to 'unfold' herself, bloating out his gut painfully. - Anyone remotely into the idea please let me know!

3- Slimegirl(s) dominatrix - Basically as it sounds, a slimegirl using and abusing my character and especially his poor rear. Would be body invaison, maybe possession, gender TF perhaps, inflation, bloating, etc anything else that you could really think of.

Last bumped by Willing bystander on Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:29 pm.
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!