Anyone Hungry~?

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Anyone Hungry~?

Postby LexiPie » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:02 am

Nice to meet you all! My name's Lexi, and I'm just a centaur looking for a friend to play with~ I love futa's and adore boys with some junk in the trunk~ Whether you're toned, or so chubby that eating me wouldn't even make your stomach bulge, I will want to meet you! Though I won't go down without a fight! I can be rather shy, especially with flirty girls, so be warned! I'm into pretty much anything, but I do love Sex in a rp, a bit of story, sweat, futa's, and literacy! And if your fun enough, we could do some ooc rp which is always fun!

I also don't mind being a pred, my favorite foods being those shorter than me, and with a great ass and pair of lips. That includes boys who have an ass that would make some girls jealous, which I would love a chance to stuff~

Some of my fetishes~!
Sex
Anal/Oral/Cock Vore
Female/Femboy
Male/Femboy
Herm/Femboy
Sweat
Digestion
Long Term
Short Term
Size Difference
Shrunk
Accidental
Cruel Pred
Uncaring Pred
Unwilling
And OOC rp!

Please hit me up, or knock me up, and we can hopefully be good friends!

Last bumped by LexiPie on Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:02 am.
LexiPie
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!