Male pred looking for M or F prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male pred looking for M or F prey

Postby LeonVanderblight » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 pm

I mostly do cockvore stuff but I'm more than open to the other methods besides anal vore.

Rough preferences guide:

Faves:
1: Hyper Cock Vore. Seems like a given with my preference of vore types but I do prefer this both ways. The fun bits are the best part of the snack.
2: Unusual cum, every predator has to have it's lure right? Though it's made from churned up prey past the promise of something is usually all it takes to convince someone to come in a little too close.
3: Sex, big surprise, but catching them in the afterglow is fun.
4: Impregnation, mostly present in softvore.
5: Domination, breaking someone's will and making them want to be a part of the cock that absorbs them.
6: Soft / Hard Vore: I like this, after all I'm here aren't I, you just typically need to sate a few of my other desires before I get peckish in the most traditional fashion.
7: Corruption / Body modification: A poor little prey offering everything up and being toyed with before they meet their inevitable fate anyways? Sign me up.
8: Cumgestion: When I do hard vore it's typically churning you up into nut butter.

1: Hard Cock vore: I'll do this when I'm feeling particularly cruel, but I tend to operate with soft with the threat of hard being used for the end of the RP. I feel like you need to play with your food first.
2: Bondage: Into this more when there isn't the threat of becoming part of someone's nuts or a snack on the table, but I can see how it can be used in preparation of the meal and will do it.
3: Master / Slave prey: I feel it's a bit inferior to pred / prey play but if someone isn't down for that this is my usual go to due to the scarcity of the former.
4: Sampling: Taking little nibbles or consuming bits of the prey before hand, little nips that leave parts of the prey either in my stomach or as gooey cum.
5: Hypnosis: A fairly simple method of mind breaking, though I prefer the prey to be internally aware of what's going on.
6: Cock Expansion, breast expansion, etc: I'm more than happy to do any form of expansion 99% of the time. Just putting this here for the 1% when I reach my limit.

Dislikes:

Scat, Toilet play: Just not my jam.
Loli / Shota: Again, not my game.
Preparation: I prefer my meat raw and wriggling.

Otherwise everything else is on the table. Hard digestion, full tour, I'm limitless except for the dislikes the likes / faves section is just for my top ones. I have a personal OC I've made, but I will play as a canon if preferred as well. Just let it be known I will make some anatomic alterations. I also have no prejudice against canons.

As for literacy, there's no need to worry about that I've been roleplaying for 10+ years and there will never be a time when you send me a paragraph and get back a one liner. I typically hover in the 500-1000 word range for replies in a text format like this but more 250-500 for chat roleplays if you hit me up there.

Shoot me a PM, I do have discord / skype/ etc, but that'll be given out once I'm sure we're going to be roleplaying more than once.

Last bumped by LeonVanderblight on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 pm.
LeonVanderblight
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!