Male Monster Musume or Male Interspecies Reviewers RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Monster Musume or Male Interspecies Reviewers RP

Postby SnakeHeroXII » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:04 pm

Greetings! Been a hot minute since I've posted. I'm a switch, looking for a fellow switch to help create either a Male OC version of Monster Musume, or a Male OC version of Interspecies reviewers. Or honestly, I'm just looking for some Smutty MxM fun. Monster Guys and Anthros are the main focus for this story, with our main characters being whatever we choose.

As I said, I'm looking for a switch. Please don't message me with things like:

"I only play Prey"
"I can switch, but I primarily play Prey"

To me, people who only want to play prey are lazy and don't want to put in the effort. I'm sorry, but thanks to past experiences, that stance will not change. I'm sorry if that offends you, but I'm just being honest. And I'd rather be honest then lie and have a bad experience. Also, PLEASE no one liners for replies. I'm not expecting a book as a response, but please, a couple paragraphs at least shows your willing to put in the effort.

I have the usual limits: No Scat, Watersports, excessive violence, ect. I love nearly all types of clean vore (with the exception of nose and navel vore), clean AV being my favorite. I'll drop a F-List for you to look over, but my favorite kinks are Hypnosis, Musk, Phermones, Cock and Ball smothering, Facesitting, and Ass worship.

https://www.f-list.net/c/oneeyedsnake/

I'm really looking for an Endo kind of story. Pleasurable absorption is fine, but no digestion unless we both agree the character being digested is not coming back.

Oh, and third person perspective please. I'm not comfortable writing in other perspectives.

I think that's about it. Please message me on Discord if your interested! And please don't send me messages through Eka's, I hardly check them. Please pick out three things from my F-List to show you've read this post fully. I look forward to hearing from some potential partners!

Discord = OneEyedSnake#8359

Last bumped by SnakeHeroXII on Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:04 pm.
SnakeHeroXII
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!