Looking for Preds!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Preds!

Postby delete8234b » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:06 am

Hey hey! What's up? If you're reading this, I hope I've piqued your interest. I am Collier, a simple, 18-year old boy looking to have some fun with any Preds out there! I do have a link to my profile on Aryion's Chat rooms, but it's a bit clogged and under some remodeling. It does, however, feature my ref:

https://rp.aryion.com/profile/C0llier

I know, I know: my profile pic is a bit plain Jane. But, that doesn't mean we won't have fun! A few other things I should note, specifically:

• I'm open to any kind of partner! If you're not an organism, however (for example, if you're a tuba or vacuum), I may not want to RP with you. PLEASE do not hesitate to ask, though, because I might!!
  • I'm open to almost any kind of vore except nasal, vampiric, and soul. Navel vore and unconventional vore I'm a bit iffy about, but again, feel free to ask!
  • I am not a fan of Hard Vore, so don't even ask. Also a no-no to scat.
  • My writing style is usually casual, and is usually pretty short. I will try my best to make something worth reading, though!
  • I am pretty busy, so I might not always be available to respond right away. However, I will try my best!

The only requirement I want a partner to have is a ref! You don't need a complex backstory or an elaborate character! The only people I don't wanna RP with are those with real human profiles. IDK what it is, but people with Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez as their ref just doesn't have the same feel as playing with other people!

I hope I can become your next meal! Toodles! :D

Last bumped by delete8234b on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:06 am.
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!