Pred seeking Prey for Non-Fatal

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred seeking Prey for Non-Fatal

Postby clampaste » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:27 pm

I'm back after long and unexpected hiatus. Terribly sorry to anyone I left hanging. Things are still a bit tumultuous on my end, but I think I'm ready to get back into roleplay!

I'm seeking a literate short-term or long-term partner, preferably prey or a switch. The first thing I should make known, however, is that I'm only looking for non-fatal. I know most folks here are more into digestion, but I just can't get into death like that. Clean non-graphic digestion can be fine for secondary characters, but I'd prefer the two main characters to survive.

I LOVE playing as monsters, whether they be leviathans, cryptids, swamp/sea monsters, insectoids, scary aliens, or kaiju of all shapes and sizes. But I also play more mainstream creatures like dragons, demons, various D&D races, etc. Basically I love anything thats a non-human, non-animal creature. For example, most Pokemon and similar things fit the criteria for me. Although I do tend to switch it up a bit; my characters are anything but vanilla. When it comes to furries and anthros, I'm a bit picky. If you're gonna go that route, I'd prefer a bit of creativity. I'm bored of foxes and cats. Try to make it interesting with a lesser used species. That being said, I'd love to try playing an anthro shark or reptilian pred. Also, I almost always play a male or masculine/agender herm pred. If I ever play a female/feminine pred, it will not be a human or otherwise humanoid character. So no tits, sorry. In order of preference, M/M, H/M, H/H, M/H, M/F.

I can play both pred and prey, and so it would be cool if my partner was a switch as well. Though I do tend to lean more towards pred. I'd also prefer my partner to be alright with some smut. I'll do fade-to-black's if descriptive sex makes them uncomfortable. If sex/breeding is an absolute no, I can still do g-rated vore if the pitch is right. I'm also up for non-vore RP as well. I do quite a bit Fpreg/Mpreg and plain old smut on the side.

Like I said, I'm really looking for monster smut/vore, but I'm still open to other ideas. Feel free to pitch if you think we have similar interests. Be clear and descriptive about what you want, and make sure to include what kind of character you'll be playing too! If I don't respond right away I apologize, I'm on a bit of a hectic schedule at the moment. Also, I don't really want to RP vore anywhere but here. So please don't ask for my discord, etc unless we already know each other.

Vore Favorites
Spoiler: show
    Soft, oral vore
    Safe/Non-fatal
    Same size/similar size/half size
    Dominant Pred x Dominant Pred
    Scary monster Pred x scared little Prey
    Scary monster x Scary monster
    Unwilling, non-fatal vore to imprison, tease or dominate
    Unwilling predators
    Dominant preds using vore to torture prey until they become submissive
    Stuffing a smaller pred with live prey, and then a large pred either eats or impregnates them
    Protective vore (willing or unwilling)
    Pred's belly being a safe place for the prey to hide
    Prey sleeping or spending long periods inside the Pred
    Tight stomachs/internal massages
    Squirmy prey
    Bellypets/Permanent Endo
    Vore being used as a mode of transport
    Casual safe vore in general
    Non-sexual vore becoming more intimate and eventually sexual as the pred and prey bond
    Pregnant prey (Preferably impregnated by the pred)

Non-Vore Favorites
    Hate to Love relationships
    Pre/Post-Vore sex
    Breeding (I prefer to play the seeder, in these scenarios)
    Heat/Rut
    Rapid pregnancy
    Male pregnancy
    Light cum inflation
    Oviposition
    Double penetration
    Bondage
    Tentacles
    Monsters/aliens/etc
    Scalies
    Underwater settings (seamonsters, etc)
    Sci-fi or Fantasy settings

Meh.
    Furries (You'd have make it a really interesting character and not just another dime-a-dozen anthro wolf or neko.)

Canon-Play (I won't play someone else's character, but I'm okay with using the world/setting of an existing movie/book/whatever)

Anal Vore (Only in extremely specific circumstances. And it would have to be clean.)

Unbirth (I did one RP where a monster swallowed someone and then turned them into an egg, but I'm not a huge fan of vaginal UB.)

Digestion (Only if its quick and clean and to a secondary character)

Reformation (I guess? Never really been interested. You'd have to convince me.)

Giant/tiny (Only okay if the giant pred is a non-humanoid)

Monster girls/anthro monsters (I'd prefer actual monsters lol)

No Thanks!

Graphic digestion
    Scat/disposal/watersports/fulltour
    Gas/belching/etc
    Excessive drool/other overly gross vore things (I like it clean!)
    Excessive weight gain.
    Body part expansion/transformation
    Lactation
    Underage (underage non-sexual vore is fine)
    Excessive Gore/hard vore
    Cock/Breast/Tail vore
    Footplay
    Hyper anything
    Female humanoid preds
    Werewolves
    Centaurs/Taurs in general
    Unnecessary abuse (excessive torture, rape, etc)

Last bumped by clampaste on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:27 pm.
clampaste
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!