Switch Seeking Witcher 3 RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch Seeking Witcher 3 RP

Postby SlanneshOnTuesdays » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 pm

This is proposed set of Witcher 3 RP ideas;

Storm Chaser: set during the events of Ciri’s flight from the Wild Hunt. I’m looking for someone familiar with the games and / or books who might want to play as her in this adventure. The premise involves Ciri having to recover from her most recent jump through time and space, recuperating her strength before moving onto the next one. However, instead of simply making the jump alone...a rather unexpected new friend ends up tethered to her, making her lonely journey not so lonely anymore.

Shadows of the Hunt: set just after Ciri arrives in the Witcher world; she and a companion become separated, or she was spotted by someone nearby who was shrunk as a result of the magical explosion that heralded the arrival of Cirilla. Said companion is tracked down by Yennefer, Triss or Ciri herself perhaps...or any other important female in the Witcherverse; their information too valuable to let fall into the wrong hands...

Custom Scenario: I am of course also open to other ideas and customizations of the prior two ideas. Feel free to message me and we can workshop it out~

-------------------------------

Preferences

Size preference: Macro/Micro

Personal preferences vary depending on the role I'm currently in; as a sub I run the gamut of erotic fetishes from mouthplay to breastplay, insertion, futa and most things in-between. I tend to default to playing as a male when I'm in a submissive role. My dislikes include anal, gas, watersports, scat...basically anything that has to do with the more disagreeable functions of a human body. However, I’ll never ask somebody to do something for me that I wouldn’t be comfortable doing in return.

I prefer gentle partners, but cruel ones are acceptable, though outright sadism will turn me off. I'm willing to engage in roleplays outside of lewd scenarios, including things like light fluff, story driven adventures, exploration and any number of other things.

When playing as a giant or giantess I'm almost completely and utterly open to my partner's fetishes. I'm experienced enough when it comes to writing that I have no problem separating myself from my characters; and thus my own dislikes. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is any sort of M/m interaction. It’s just not my cup of tea.

--------------------------------------------

Below is an example of my writing and RP style; if you desire further examples feel free to check out my user page!

Storm Chaser

I could smell the storm long before I saw it, a cool breeze upon the ocean air that held an underlying hint of ozone. I’d weathered many storms in my time living on this island, and at first I figured that this one would be no different. Then the wind began to howl, whipping themselves up into such a frenzy that the rain lashed against the windows of my tall perch. Living in a lighthouse was a dark and lonely existence, but such structures were meant to withstand any gale or rising ocean wave that crashed against the craggy shore. Something was different about this approaching tempest, though I couldn’t put my finger on it at all. A certain sense of unease and tension filled the air as I hunkered down, listening to the glass panes rattle all around me from the storm’s fury.

Lightning flashed across the sky, followed by the deafening clap of thunder almost immediately afterwards. The sound was enough to make me flinch, and had the bolt struck any closer to my tower my ears would most certainly be ringing. Even so I huddled closer to the signal fire, warming myself near the flames as the cold began to creep in. A clattering on the roof signalled something rather worrying; hail. The icy balls fell earthwards, pinging off of the ceramic tiles above my head with such a racket that it set my teeth on edge. Summer storms were intense, but nothing like this had ever happened. The black sea was whipped into such a frothing fury that the waves reached the very edge of the cliff with each surge. I took deep calming breaths and closed my eyes, my heart beat slowing and slowing until all the world seemed to grow muffled from the tempest’s rancor.

A blinding lance of white light burst through the windows, forcing me to duck behind my hearth in an attempt to shield my eyes. A strange crackle filled the air causing me to frown as I looked outside. If that was a lightning strike I’d currently be on the ground with a pounding headache...so what the hell had happened? I grabbed an unlit torch from a nearby wall scone and ignited it in the signal fire, racing down the winding stone staircase towards the bottom floor. As I reached the foundations I heard a faint knock at the door, a sound that sent an icy chill racing down my spine. I wasn’t a superstitious person, but I knew that I was alone on this island...I slowly reached for the dagger at my waist, subtly drawing the old blade from its scabbard as I moved to open the door, ready to fight off any would be ghosts or intruders.

There seemed to be a weight on the other side of the door as I pulled it open, and suddenly with a wet ‘thump’ a young woman collapsed in through the frame onto the ground. Her ashen hair splayed out over the cobblestone floor, concealing her face from my startled eyes. My heart practically stopped in my chest for a moment, stunned by this woman’s sudden appearance. She looked so pale that I might have mistaken her for a phantom if it weren’t for the solid noise she made when she hit the ground. I quickly looked outside and made sure the coast was clear before sheathing my blade and grabbing the waterlogged and clearly exhausted young woman underneath her armpits, swiftly dragged her out of the howling storm and into the relative safety of the lighthouse.

Once she laid within the confines of my home I was able to see her more clearly, gazing upon the young woman’s form in the flickering torchlight. Her fine clothing was soaked through and travel worn...a white blouse that almost seemed too large for the young woman hung about her torso, held in place by what looked like a leather corset. A belt of silver plates set with turquoise girded her stomach just above the flare of her hips...leading down to a shapely buttocks. Her pants were charcoal-grey leather, clearly weathered from years of use. Boots and gloves of extraordinary make rounded out the picture, each one long and reaching up to her knees and elbows respectively. A heavy dagger was sheathed at her hip, held in place by a small black belt that hung from her waist...yet but the most remarkable thing I could see thus far was the long blade strapped to the mysterious woman’s back.,

The intricately designed hilt immediately catching my attention, the wide flaring crossguard looking utterly forgien to my commoner’s eyes. The flanges angled forwards and away from the leather-bound grip, facing the length of steel ahead of them...though the blade’s quality was concealed behind a red lacquered scabbard. It was certainly strange to see a woman carrying a sword such as this, especially for someone of seemingly noble bearing. After a few moments I decided to roll her over onto her back, hoping that she was at least conscious.

A silver medallion shaped in the form of a screaming cat’s head glared back at me through ruby eyes, appearing both sinister and beautiful at the same time. I was tempted to examine it closer when the woman’s chest rose with breath. Shockingly green eyes weakly fluttered open before me, starkly contrasting with the dark black circles around her eyes. A livid scar was drawn across the left side of her face, tracing it’s way down her forehead and the length of her cheek before curving sharply towards her ear...maring an otherwise angelic and inhumanly beautiful face.

“Are you alright miss? Can you hear me?” I asked, snapping my fingers to see if I could get at least some sort of response out of her.

Last bumped by SlanneshOnTuesdays on Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 pm.
SlanneshOnTuesdays
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!