Prey leaning Switch seeking multi character rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey leaning Switch seeking multi character rp

Postby Jayezox » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:47 pm

I want to try a multiple character rp that will involve both of us playing predators and prey (though I am open to playing prey only). I'll start by playing a cute shy predator (most likely female, but can be male for female prey) who accidentally ends up with your prey character inside them then turns to other characters for help. Somehow the party of 4+ end up in a situation where they need each other to get out of it if they want to. I want some world building and/or story telling involved and the use of tuppers to help us visually see who is doing what so it'll be easy to follow.

I am leaving the story as a bare bones skeleton so we can talk and fill in the gaps as we rp

Here are some must haves. They don't have to be present every moment of the rp, but I won't have much fun without them:
Endo
OV
AV
Clean Full tour
Consensual

Here's a glimpse of what else I like. Not all these things have to be in place, but I am more likely to want to RP with them:

UB
Food play
Oviposition
Lactation
Face Sitting and other butt play
Feral (absolute fav)
Human
Demi Human
Monster people (taurs, Lamias, etc)

These are all my "maybe's." The higher they are on the list, the more likely I am willing to do them:
Anthros (won't go nuts over most of them, but they won't deter me.)
Digestion (A couple of examples include a way to deal with villains or something the protagonists want to avoid. Also ok with digesting unimportant characters since predators need food too.)
Reformation
Cock vore

Here's a list of what I absolutely won't do. If you want something not on these lists, look at my more extensive lists or just ask. I don't mind being asked so there's no harm in it:

Underage characters involved in sexual situations (This is the one thing I'll ghost on you for. You have been warned)
Scat (though more than open to alternative disposal)
M/M focused
Gore as a kink

Last bumped by Jayezox on Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:47 pm.
Jayezox
---

Return to Seeking partner!