Switch seeking Rp partners + friends! (Vore, micro, paws)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch seeking Rp partners + friends! (Vore, micro, paws)

Postby Forevore1 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:20 pm

Hey, just looking for some people to chat and rp with casually for fun.
I am available to RP mostly on Discord, and you can just message me for the username. I'm not really available on any other messaging apps/communication, as I personally like to keep all of my rp/vore stuff in one place. And also, a weakness of mine is that I sometimes tend to make shorter posts and switch rps a lot, but I’m sure I can put in the effort If I get invested into the rp

Likes (if we don’t have most of this in common, we might not work out well together, but I’m flexible)
Soft vore (any kind, I mean it)
Endo
Macro/micro
Paws/feet
Macro pred or same size
Furries/anthros, humans are great too
Sweat play, especially when dealing with paw sweat
Multiple characters in a rp (not all at the same time, more like being able to switch things up if a certain interaction gets stale.)
Game based rps, like fallout (a special love of mine), elder scrolls, etc.

Here’s some stuff I like, but I understand if you dislike:
Nano (like mega micro)
Body exploration @ a nano size
Having nano characters already living on a unaware normal character
Possession
Slime pred/symbiotes
Soul play
Slight musk
Monsters/xenomorphs

Some things I don’t like (but I can still rp if given proper motivation)
Sex (I like lewd teases and such, but actual sex really doesn’t do anything for me)
Slobs
Hard vore
Heavy musk
Scat
At the end of the day, one of the things I like to do most is have two rps going at once. One where one person gets to go crazy with what they like, and one where I get to have a little playground of my own. If that ends up happening, I’m ok with trying out pretty much anything~

I hope that we share interests, and if you do, then go ahead and message me, and we'll see what we can do!

Last bumped by Forevore1 on Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:20 pm.
Forevore1
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!