Detailed Vore Play (F Prey X Any)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Detailed Vore Play (F Prey X Any)

Postby TooFoolish » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:55 pm

Greetings everyone and welcome to my own little thread.

What is it going to be about?
Well, a lot of things, but primarily VORE of course!

You can call me Foolish, Fool or simply that girl with too much time on her hands!
I love exploring a variety of different themes in my writing and vore has grown to be a big interest of mine, always trying to find new and fun ways to weave stories and scenarios around that rather taboo topic!

So what can you expect from writing with me?
Well, first of all; Detail!
That's right, I tend to write anything from one to SIX chunky paragraphs when it comes to replying to my roleplays.
This includes describing the juicy little quirks that make writing come to life and give it a special charm!

Variety!
I am not deadset on specific pairings, roles or settings and love to explore a variety of different approaches to Vore!

Fun and Easy plotting!
We all just want to have fun, don't we?
I am not looking for drama and will gladly be friends with y'all if you respect my personal boundaries!

So what IS on the menu?

I'm going to keep this rather brief since I love coming up with the specifics when actually having a partner invested in those plot bunnies I'll present shortly.

But bottom line: I love being prey and enjoy writing a variety of characters that fall into this category!
Be it ferals, furries, humans or any other kinds of personalities, I love experiementing and coming up with interesting scenarios!

So without further ado, here are some little things to pick stuff from!

Anything marked with an <3! is what I'm currently craving!

Predators I'd love to play AGAINST!:

Ferals:
-Frogs
-Snails <3!
-Squids
-Carnivorous plants
-Dragons
-Griphons
-Orca Whales <3!
-Bears
-Gators
-Dinosaurs (Plesiosaurs especially!<3)

Monsters/Fairy tales
-Big bad Wolf! <3
-Giants
-Trolls
-Werewolves
-Minotaurs

Regarding sexual content:
I LOVE some sexual content in my rps from time to time but I'm somewhat picky!
I do only really go for MxF, FxF and FutaxF with strong prererence for either a futa or female role for myself!

No gos!:
-Hard vore
-Excessive Gore
-Scat

Toodles!
Fool

Last bumped by TooFoolish on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:55 pm.
TooFoolish
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!