Seeking a pred for smutty RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking a pred for smutty RP

Postby RyleeCat97 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Rylee and I am almost always prey. I am looking for a pred or switch to rp with.

Let's get the basics out of the way. I usually like to play as myself, a human girl with light skin and blonde hair, but I can be something else if you would prefer it. As stated, I'm a girl in real life, but I'm happy to play a boy if you're into that. I'm looking for any nonhuman pred, furry, monster, feral, etc. I usually send medium long messages and try to respond quickly.

Loves:
Monster/Anthro/feral preds
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Cock vore/transformation
Unwilling vore
Digestion
Kinky preds
Fat preds
Sweaty/smelly preds
Disposal
Sadistic preds

Musk
Teasing
Facesitting
Sex
Forced oral
Watersports
Dirty locations(like public restrooms)
Hypnosis

Dislikes:
Incest
Diapers

Everything here is very flexible. If you are at all interested in any way, please message me, I'm sure we will have a great time!

I'm sure I left a bunch out so please message me if there's anything you want to know, or just PM me for my discord and we can chat!

Last bumped by RyleeCat97 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:26 pm.
RyleeCat97
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!