Literate Male Prey-Leaning Looking for Dominant Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate Male Prey-Leaning Looking for Dominant Preds

Postby savWolf343 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello!

Experienced and detailed prey-preferred here, looking for friends, roleplay partners, etcetera. I've been role-playing for a long time. It has mostly has been as prey, though I do play pred too. I’d say I’m 70% prey, 30% pred.

My main interest is in the act of vore itself, everything from the lead-up to the end-result: The teasing, the belly rubs or smooshes, the flirts, that descending maw (or similar part) followed by squirming, swallowing or gripping, shoving, and finally the squirming bulge being rubbed, laid on, or just ignored almost entirely. I think vore exists on a scale from “cute to cruel”. On the one end, there’s safe vore, but on the other, there’s hard vore. My interests fall in the middle somewhere. I want predators that are hungry, that want me to pad their form and bulge their belly - but ones that tease me about it, get me to beg for it, or maybe simply just ambush and give me little choice. Sadistic predators are accepted and sometimes preferred. I also enjoy more cutesy or romantic safe vore, as long as I have a dominant and/or teasing partner.

I try to be descriptive in bringing scenarios and characters to life, and depending on the exact situation or context, I post anywhere from one to three paragraphs or more. If my partner is similarly descriptive, I'll be far more likely to put even more effort in, and my post size will increase. I believe in matching my partner's post length as much as possible, so if you have a penchant for penmanship, hit me up with as large of a response as you think is reasonable! Longer, more developed storylines are nice, though I'm just as fine with a slightly more simple setup - sometimes it's nice to just pick a pred, pick a setting, and go from there.

Male predators or female ones are equally welcome.

- Anthro Preds
- Soft Vore
- Oral Vore
- AV/CV/UB
- Lightly Detailed Digestion
- Endosoma
- Gluttony
- Multiple Prey
- Long Scenes/Storylines
- Unwilling Prey
-Semi-willing Prey
- Willing Prey
- Reformation
- Weight Gain
-Chubby/Fat/BBW(/BBM) preds
- Sex
- Romance
- Light BDSM play

Doesn't Like:
- Macro/Micro
- Scat/Watersports
- Rank/Foul Smells (A light musk is fine)
- Human Preds (they're fine as prey, though!)
- Underage pred or prey

Preferred Critters:
- Canines
- Dinosaurs
- Felines (especially Tigers)
- Snakes/Serpents
- Dragons/Drakes
- Gryphons
- Hippos
- Alligators/Crocodiles

My "Doesn't Like" list is non-negotiable. For the sake of simplicity, I have not listed everything I like, or the nuances of each item. If you have a question, please ask! I might be willing to try something you're thinking of, or, who knows, I might already like it!

For an idea of what I like, as well as what I write like, I'll link a roleplay log below.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23924051/

Also, here’s the ref for my character I play most often, Sav!

http://d.facdn.net/art/savwolf/15158024 ... c825f.jpeg

I'd prefer to chat over PMs at first, but I do have a few IMs I use if preferred (Discord and Telegram). Serious responses only please.

I have a full-time job on the weekdays, but I should be able check messages every day, and reply as well.

If you’ve read this far, thank you for looking over my post, I hope you have a great day!

Last bumped by savWolf343 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:16 pm.
Just an orange wolf looking fo-hhhnnrrrgg...
*Error, the user you are trying to contact has been devoured*
savWolf343
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!