Welcome to The Menu! (Switch seeking fun!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Welcome to The Menu! (Switch seeking fun!)

Postby SolAStarPlat » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:35 am

Looking for someone to do vore with.
I can interchange between predator and prey.
You have to be somewhat verbose and literate. I'm not asking for a whole novella. Just some detail.
Also that it has come to my attention that males are not completely off my list. I can eat a guy.
Nothing too manly or anything. Preferably a femboy or shota only.
My list of loves, neutrals, likes, and dislikes are ever expanding so if you are wondering if I like or hate something, just keep checking back.
I highly doubt anyone'll check back though. Lol.

Also, we don't have to vore roleplay. We could always romance rp, action rp, sci-fi rp, or something. Maybe even just chat, I'm always into meeting and making friends with new people. Weird peeps step to the front of the line, you are right up my alley.

Do not skip over this, please.
Spoiler: show
ALSO. IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN A WHILE, DO NOT SPAM ME. I HAVE A LIFE AND I WILL BE BUSY A LOT BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I'VE MADE FOR MYSELF. BEFORE SOME OF YOU GO, "Pft? Oh yeah?" I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME REASONS AS TO WHY I DON'T RESPOND. 1. I HAVE DEPRESSION. SEVERELY. 2. I HAVE HIT A POINT IN MY MIND WHERE MY CREATIVITY RUNS DRY AND I CAN'T THINK OF A QUALITY POST FOR YOU. IF I AM TO RP WITH YOU, I'M GOING TO PUT MY ALL INTO SATISFYING YOU, NEVER GIVING YOU A HALF-ASSED RESPONSE UNLESS WHAT YOU PROVIDE IS HALF-ASSED. 3. I'VE LOST TRACK OF OUR ROLEPLAY AND I'D NEED AT LEAST A SINGLE MESSAGE REMAINDER TO COME BACK TO IT. 4. YOU ARE INTIMIDATING. I'VE ROLEPLAYED WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE DROPPED A SUM OF AT LEAST 8-15 PARAGRAPHS ON ME. THAT'S VERY INTIMIDATING TO ME. I'M NOT ASKING FOR THAT MUCH BUT AT LEAST THAT YOU PROVIDE, 1-5 PARAGRAPHS. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THIS, THEN WE WILL GET ALONG WELL.

Currently craving:
Now I'm just actually craving celebrity vore.
By that I mean, me devouring some celebrities that I have a big liking for.
The Wendy's girl as my prey.

Some OCs of mine.
Name: Cynthia Highwind.
Body: Athletic and fit. Strangely no abs or real muscles that could be seen, but she's monstrously powerful. She's 6'1 with a curvy figure, nice d-cup breasts, thick thighs, a nice plump butt, and size seven feet. Her hairs as a deep red color and the base color of her hair is black, though at her bangs on her forehead, there's a split of where there's more hair on the right side that is dyed white and less hair on the left that is dyed red.
Species: Human.
Age Range: 18 to 24.
Alignment: Complete predator.
Personality: Cynthia is a short tempered delinquent. She's kind of hard to get along with seeing as most are afraid of her, not only because of her temper, but because of her tendency to eat people who enrage her. Impulsive, intelligent, silent, loud, and very bold would be all of the categories Cynthia falls under. She's the kind of girl that if you looked at her wrong or if you even breathed a way she didn't like, she'd have a problem with you. If someone manages to get under that tough persona and rock hard body she has, there's a heart that's willing to love. Once a special someone breaks through her shell, she becomes a complete, flustered, kind mess. She's never really been in a relationship or has never expressed feelings of love other than to the people in her family so it's only natural.
Scenario possibilites: If 18 is the chosen age, the rp could be a high school one with her as a senior and so forth. Any higher than that, go nuts!

https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Angela_Starling

Name: Sola Rose.
Species: The Devil.
Body: She bears the same body as Angela. The only real change is the hair goes from blue to red/black/white and the eye color becomes a crimson hue. As well as she gains some height, going to 6'1.
Age range: ???
Alignment: Complete predator.
Personality: She is no joke, the Devil. Took the position from Lucifer when he died. The alter ego of Angela, who is the polar opposite. She's a sadist who will dominate and take whoever she pleases down to Hell with her for fun. She's mostly care free as well as insane and joyful. A bit on the short tempered side, but there is literally NOTHINGshe can't handle. Once her affection is gained, she's a total sweetheart who'll do anything to keep her partner happy and pleased.

Name: Marianna Roland.
Species: Human and witch.
Body: Varies depending on what the user wishes for.
Age range: ???
Allignment: Predator but ends up prey a lot.
Personality: She's shy, silent, quiet, and for the most part, very reversed. When she puts her witch's hat on, she becomes a totally different person. Dominant, aggressive,
powerful, and intelligent.

Liking anything in bold will get you bonus points!

Loves:
One big rp universe. (Needs to a long explanation.)
Oral vore.
Headfirst.
Female prey.
Feet.
Unwilling prey. (I almost always play as an unwilling prey and prefer unwilling prey when I am predator.)
Anal vore.
Human prey.
Worm vore. (Worms have a really hot way of eating things...~)
Bondage. (I tie you up or you tie me up before I/you play with you/me or down you/me~)
Sleeping vore. (Ex: We are cuddling and as I am asleep, I swallow you whole, then remain asleep through most of the digestion.)
Rape. (I have tons of strap-ons of many different sizes or I could meld my goey body for a thick cock...~)
Being owned/Owning you. ("Is that a collar...?"/"I'm collaring you...~")
Canon-play.
Cocooning/Mummification.
Clothed prey. (As it weird as it sounds, I love my prey to be clothed as I eat them or to be clothed as I am eaten.)
Socks. (The tastiest prey wear socks as I devour them~ Any length appreciated!~)
Feral preds. (Has to be strictly complete animal! No half and half like a furry!)
Monster gals/guys.
Mouth/Mawplay.
Slimes/Saliva/Secretions/Lubricants.
Being choked or having a lack of air. (When I am prey.)
Shapeshifting. (It's kind of really hot, now that I think about it.)
Plant vore.
Possession/Body snatching.
Butts. (I love me a nice fat ass.)

Neutral(Between Like and Love. Could also be considered meh.):
Clothes entrapment.
Transformation.
Gender changing. (If you change to a guy, you have to be willing to be only predator.)
Navel vore. (Never done it before but I could do it if asked.)
Fatality with vore.
Incest.
Stretchy.
Kind, loving preds.
Unwilling predators.
Cruel, sadistic predators.

Multiple prey. (Not at the same time, but can be consecutively thrown at me after I've finished one.)
Femboys.
Unbirth.
Willing prey. (On occasion.)
Underage prey. (They don't have to be underage all the time!)
Scenarios. (Scenarios aren't a must have, but they are nice.)
Free form. (We start to roleplay as we chat. OOC only, really.)
Cleavage vore.
Monster predator. (Something completely abnormal like a Malboro from Final Fantasy.)
Nipple vore.
Hair vore. (My hair finds you very tasty...~)
Absorption. (Slime, Cell style, take your pick!)
Assimilation. (Melding one into another's body.)
Mind control.
OOC. (Out of Character. Us using ourselves as characters basically.)
Playing with OCs.
Teasing.
Corruption.

Maybes:
Disposal. (As in coughing up clothing, maybe laying waste to some bones.)
Sex before vore.
Endo
Inanimate object vore. (Eating someone as/being eaten by a bed, book, painting, bed, tv or something like that.)
Cock vore. (It's a maybe because of the execution method to get the penis.)
Feet first.
Pregnancy. (Done it only once. I need someone to reinvent my outlook on it.)
Demis. (Nekos, half dog, half human, and what not.)
Hard vore. (Get on my good side and just maybe...)
Scat. (As a method of disposal ONLY! No scatplay or anything. Nothing too graphic or detailed, please.)
Slob-anything. (Ehhh...Gonna need some convincing.)

Dislikes:
Furries. (It doesn't disgust nor do I hate them. I just don't like them for this particular fetish or in any sexual way, actually.)
Giant/Giantess.
Watersports.
Male prey. (I'm sorry. I just don't get off to devouring a male that much.)
Micros/Macros.
One-liners.
Any hyper body parts.

Scenarios:
A captive alien is sent to Earth from a distant planet to save itself from the horrible torture it's gone through. Once there, it'd be very weak and require food. Lots of food. With one meal at a time, the alien's digested prey would become forms' for it to use hence they are a shapeshifter. They'd live out their daily life among humans devouring them and using their forms afterward to replace them. (Basically an invasion of the Body Snatchers kind of thing, but with a vorish twist.)

Something OOC, maybe.

A famous celebrity (Either me or you, the prey) has come by in town for all they're fans to see. In town, there's an obsessive or crazed fan (Either me or you, the pred) who adores them and would do anything to get them. Once given the opportunity, the fan would use their job to get to the celebrity. They could become security, an interviewer/writer for a magazine or at a book signing of some sort to meet this person. The fan would then kidnap the celebrity in secrecy and take them away to own them for good. This could be a short-length roleplay that has, sex/rape, vore, and that's all. Or this could be a long term roleplay that has sex/rape, the process of slowly breaking the celebrity to turn them into a mindless slave, vore with tons of reformation and/or many other elements. I would really love to roleplay this one because I'd imagine the crazed fan would release the celebrity then have some kind of blackmail against them to make them come back to the crazed fan. I'd like for the celebrity to be completely unwilling and/or slowly become willing through this entire scenario. The preferred kind of celebrity would a singer or actress.

Some pets vore! This a feral/animal predator only scenario. You'd/I'd own a pet (Me/You) and this pet could be any animal that could logically swallow a human up whatsoever! This pet would be eating the food it normally eats at first but as it observes and watches you/me, it'd gain a taste for something else...Something nice, big and meaty. An anaconda for explain would give up it's taste for mice and loyalty to you/me, then slither out of it's cage and off to devour you or a loved one. You/Myself would be peacefully asleep as it either slithers into the bed, then coils around us and constricts the air out of you/me before devouring us whole or alternatively, it'd slither out of our room, then down the hall into our sibling's or parent's room, devour our sexy sister and milf of a mother. I'm willing to throw in some form of hard-vore depending on the animal.

This next one is actually a really big read so, I'm finally putting it in it's own like...spoiler thing to shorten the size of the page.
A shop of many trinkets! This roleplay scenario cannot only be thrown into vore, but many other sexual fetishes and such. The basis for this scenario starts as such. You and I, friends, relatives, lovers, business partners, or anything that has us connected and knowing each other in some way. We buy an old, abandoned store that seems to be in tip-top shape for old and abandoned (It's too nice and neat to be old and abandoned looking basically). The placement for this establishment was pretty strange as well, as it was in the middle of a nice, friendly neighborhood somewhere far off from where we lived. We planned to move out from our separate houses or house and this is where we picked. On the bio of the website we read from it, it says lots of things such as, haunted, mystical, and just all around a very unrealistic vibe. We shrugged these off. Inside this shop is many strange items and devices that all served some kind of magical purpose in different universes and dimensions. The items range from spell-books with working spells, living rope, enchanted swords, and many more things! Quite shocked by this, we indeed do decide to live there and turn the old store into our house with the help of the magic. But once we find our way into the basement, we discover many, many, many types of extraterrestrials, creatures, entities and spirits all in captivity. The aim of this roleplay is to be very long and during modern era. Cars, phones, electronics, and anything in present day, basically.
It could either start at when we first arrive at the old magical store we've just bought or start once we've gotten used to and know the magics of our new home. The vore aspect of this roleplay comes from either us devouring one another in some type of vorish way (oral, UB, AV, etc), one of us getting curious and messing with one of the creatures in the basement to only get ourselves devoured or corrupted by it, or finally, one of us feeding the other to a creature. Tons of reformation is definitely ensured in this one! I would also like for this particular scenario to be OOC, meaning us as the characters. You do not have to share an image of what you look like to describe yourself to me. You can do your best in typing or find an image of someone offline and use that as yourself. I don't really care as long as we rp! I'm also very willing to include some male vore in here...As much as I don't get off to it or it doesn't appeal to me, I can devour or play a monster who devours a male of any shape or size in this scenario.

If you bothered to read this far or haven't been scared off yet by this very long ad:
2B Continued#3947
That's my Discord! Add me UNLESS there is something you'd like to walk through and clarify in PMs on here.
Convincing me to go to Skype or any other platform will be in order if you roleplay there.
I mostly only rp on Discord because I'm there daily and you'll get the most consistency from me there.

ThrustGameStrong
That is my Kik if you roleplay there. I'm on there a bunch too.

Last bumped by SolAStarPlat on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:35 am.
Well, well, well. What do we have here...?~
SolAStarPlat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!