F Pred, Just Seeking Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Pred, Just Seeking Prey

Postby SolAStarPlat » Wed May 10, 2023 7:48 pm

I'm giving this just one more shot, honestly. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. This post will no longer be bumped after this once or if I find a partner that meets my standards/requirements for what I would like but regardless, let me get on with this lol. Hello, I am SolAStarPlat. I'm making redoing this ad as a simple shot in the dark for the final time that I attempt to find roleplay partners on this site before I potentially move on from roleplaying for good and just focus on writing stories for my Aryion.

I generally like to think that I am limitless but I'll outline some things that are off the table and cannot be negotiated.
- Micro/Macro.
- Scat/Watersports.
And that's about it. If you have questions about anything that may or may not be okay, feel free to ask them.

I'll list some "requirements" but for the most part, I can be talked out of the inclusion of these. Just think of this as my central desires/wants for roleplay, if anything.
- Unwilling prey.
- Female prey.
- Same Size.
- Digestion/Fatality.
- Literacy.
- Discord.
- Foot fetish/Sock fetish/Sneaker fetish.
My ideas for things to roleplay tend to be a little bit on the strange side, so be somewhat open-minded too.

Discord is listed because I do not roleplay here on the forums or anywhere else. I only roleplay on Discord. So if you don't use Discord or don't want to use Discord, them's the brakes.

As for the literacy, I don't need you to recite the Declaration of Independence in terms of length, I just want enough detail so that things are interesting.
One-liners do nothing for me and kill the roleplay before it can even begin, so if you're not willing to put in the effort towards being a good partner to write with, look elsewhere.
If you have any questions regarding anything, please send me a PM and ask them. Include your Discord as well, so that I may add you.

Last bumped by SolAStarPlat on Wed May 10, 2023 7:48 pm.
I speak Enchantment table. Do you think it is wise to oppose a predator who can speak and read Enchantment table? I think not.
SolAStarPlat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!