M switch looking for a long term RP partner (Remake)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M switch looking for a long term RP partner (Remake)

Postby conker » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:17 pm

Hayoo and let me say thank you for reading my post. I been here for a long time and like to see if I can meet some new meals or preds. I can play eather gender and I can think od many plots we can play. I figure I list a few things I like and dislike to see if we match. Oh and before I forget I do tend to make mistakes in spelling so if that’s a turn off I’m sorry.

Loves
Bing pred (Most say im beater in this role
Bing prey (sometimes I need to be knock off my high horse
Big belly ( the more full the beater >///w///<
Gas (I like to let a few burps out but if you like some can come out the back door as well
Teasing pray or Bing tease (it’s fun to watch my food beg to be free or bing told I should act like food
Oral vore (can’t go wrong with the classics
Mutiple pray (mmmmmm hope they don’t eat each other while there in me and if there someone with me in you im going to try and get a good meal

Anal vore (oh my how lewd to eat pray like that hmhm
Unbirth (if I have the prats to do this I would not mind holding on to you for a while and I hope I feel nice in you
Cock vore (same thing as ub Ill do it if I have the parts and I hope I don’t becoem to creamy if I go in
Weight Gain (It’s only natural to add afew pounds affter a good feast
Any other kind of vore (ohhh you have a vore I not listed tell me more owo

hate
hard vore (why just why
Gore (sorry I don’t like to hurt my pray before eating them
scat (ewwww I know its nature but not for me

If you like something I have not listed tell me I’m always open to try new things. I do have other places to chat besides here. So if interested drop me a Dm and see what we can make ill keep am ear open and a space for you in my belly and hopefully room in your.Hope to meet you soon Chow

Last bumped by conker on Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:17 pm.
conker
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!