Looking for unwilling vore with M pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for unwilling vore with M pred

Postby vingar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi all, I'm looking for someone who'd like to play either predator or prey. Fellow irl females preferred, other than that all I ask is that you've got a good grasp on spelling and grammar. I don't have any prior vore roleplaying experience, so I'll add more information here in the future.

Needs:
- Male predator
- Unwilling prey (male or female)
- Macro/micro
- Fatal

- Unwilling pred - also preds who briefly lose control over themselves due to some sort of influence, or hunger, etc. Or preds that are feeling torn.
- Cruel, teasing preds.
- Accidental vore
- Chubby pred
- Betrayal, pred and prey are friends/lovers/etc
- Humans/humanoids

Will not do:
- Same size
- Scat
- Female Predators, herms
- Hard vore. I don't mind some chewing but no dying before being swallowed please
- Cock or anal vore
- Reformation or painless digestion

Send a pm if you're interested and we can work something out.
vingar
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!